Windows 10: Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization

Discus and support Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to use Blue stacks but it is so slow hence I received ,when I tried to make it faster, a massage (enable Hardware assisted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HAasanAbbas, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization

Hi

I am trying to use Blue stacks but it is so slow hence I received ,when I tried to make it faster, a massage (enable Hardware assisted virtualization) has been appeared . I tried to download intel(R) processor identification utility I tried to open the massage appear that my computer is not supported although I have Lenovo E2, need your help

thank you

regards,

:)

HAasanAbbas, Oct 14, 2018

2. HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

I followed the steps listed, but when I started genymotion again after resarting my computer, I still got the error telling me the number of cpus had been forced to one because virtualization isn't enabled. Also, the detection tool now tells me it doesn't work for my os.

WintertheMute, Oct 14, 2018
  3. virtual assistant

Hi Bharatlal,

We would like to know more details about your concern so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Marilou Ser, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Buddha Win User

Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization

How do I enable Hardware Acceleration?

While trying to install OS2 Warp 4 to a Virtual Machine under Virtualbox, I'm informed that it won't run because Hardware Acceleration is not enabled.

Can someone PLEASE tell me, step by step, how to do this? Show some mercy on me and don't refer me to MS articles I need an engineer to translate.

Buddha, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization

1. Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization - Similar Threads - Need enable Hardware

2. Hardware virtualization enabled but not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware virtualization enabled but not working: I've tried everything to enable the virtualization, but whatever I do, BlueStacks gives me an error saying "Hardware Virtualization isn't enabled".My PC specs:Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHzRam: 16.0 GBOS: Windows 11 ProGPU Or CPU idk: Nvidia Quadro...
  3. Hardware virtualization enabled but not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware virtualization enabled but not working: I've tried everything to enable the virtualization, but whatever I do, BlueStacks gives me an error saying "Hardware Virtualization isn't enabled".My PC specs:Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHzRam: 16.0 GBOS: Windows 11 ProGPU Or CPU idk: Nvidia Quadro...
  4. Should I enable hardware virtualization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should I enable hardware virtualization: I found on google that turning on hardware virtualization is safe , as through this a rootkit can use hypervisor to completely hide from the OS .I want to turn on it enable core isolation & memory integrity protection , does this protect me from rootkits ? Which condition is...
  5. Should I enable hardware virtualization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should I enable hardware virtualization: I found on google that turning on hardware virtualization is safe , as through this a rootkit can use hypervisor to completely hide from the OS .I want to turn on it enable core isolation & memory integrity protection , does this protect me from rootkits ? Which condition is...
  6. virtual assistant gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    virtual assistant gone?: A while ago, I used the “get help” app i THINK. I used it to solve a sound problem. I loved it because the assistant would run a bunch of tests with my drivers and it would fix the sound right away and I wouldn’t have to do anything. Having that same problem today and I went...
  7. How to enable or disable Hardware Virtualization in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Hardware Virtualization in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Hardware Virtualization, also called Platform, Server virtualization is the virtualization of computers as complete […] This article How to enable or disable Hardware Virtualization in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Hardware Assisted Virtualization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hardware Assisted Virtualization: I use bluestacks but it's very slow and says I need to enable hardware-assisted virtualization. When I try to do that the UEFI firmware settings option doesn't appear. I have an AMD processor. Plz help....
  9. Enabling Hardware Virtualization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling Hardware Virtualization: Hello, I have a Surface Book 2, I am starting an IT program in college and I am taking the time to get my device setup, I guess most of the program uses a Mac I prefer PC. The course director said my computer should work as long as I have Hardware Virtualization enabled....
  10. Enable Virtualization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enable Virtualization: In my bios I have enabled "VT-x only" option. But in my task manager its shows virtualization is disabled and so I can't run my android emulator. Any suggestion..?? .[ATTACH]...