Windows 10: need to find and download SBCModel.* files

Discus and support need to find and download SBCModel.* files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My mom's computer has 3 corrupt files. I am trying to download them from my computer and install in hers. How do I find the files in File Explorer to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JennD-FL, Jan 18, 2020.

1. JennD-FL Win User

need to find and download SBCModel.* files

My mom's computer has 3 corrupt files.

I am trying to download them from my computer and install in hers.

How do I find the files in File Explorer to do so? Office 10 is a nightmare!

file paths are:

'SBCModel.json' of Microsoft-windows-update-UX-UserPredictionModel, version 10....

and SBCModel.txt from the same path.

Also awesome that the error is in an Update.

I cant get into the Model file in File Explorer: to copy the files... need to find and download SBCModel.* files 2d47529b-3393-4a24-a415-3c4f2f1d974c?upload=true.png

I am the only owner of this new computer and Windows version.

Thank you!

:)

JennD-FL, Jan 18, 2020

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Jan 18, 2020
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

1. need to find and download SBCModel.* files - Similar Threads - need find download

2. Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64: I use Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 64-bit Laptop. A communications software program I downloaded and tried to use, gave me an error that file MSCOMM32.OCX is missing. Please advise me how I can find and download the missing MSCOMM32.OCX file. I understand that one I...
  3. Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64: I use Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 64-bit Laptop. A communications software program I downloaded and tried to use, gave me an error that file MSCOMM32.OCX is missing. Please advise me how I can find and download the missing MSCOMM32.OCX file. I understand that one I...
  4. Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. already purchased download but cant find it need to recieve download for install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    already purchased download but cant find it need to recieve download for install: already purchased download but cant find it need to recieve download for install already have key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/already-purchased-download-but-cant-find-it-need/a7d2127a-7a3b-4adc-ac82-99a7e0b93db7
  6. already purchased download but cant find it need to recieve download for install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    already purchased download but cant find it need to recieve download for install: already purchased download but cant find it need to recieve download for install already have key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/already-purchased-download-but-cant-find-it-need/a7d2127a-7a3b-4adc-ac82-99a7e0b93db7
  7. already purchased download but cant find it need to recieve download for install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Need to Find Open File/Folder

Need to Find Open File/Folder: Hello - I have a folder that contains 20+GB files & sub-folders. I need to rename the folder and am getting the message saying "Can't be completed because a file is open in another program. Close the folder/file & try again." Then it says the folder name and the date...
  9. Windows Can't Find Downloaded Files

Windows Can't Find Downloaded Files: Windows suddenly can't find multiple downloaded files I download through Chrome and Edge. When I click on a recently downloaded file, I get an error message saying "Windows can't find *filelocation*. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." I've tried...
  10. need to download files new computor

need to download files new computor: I needed to put my hp back to factory setting so backed up files, how put them back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-download-files-new-computor/729cd241-12b9-4a54-a433-c6d45a115153"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd64_microsoft-windows-u userpredictionmodel

2. what is sbcmodel file

3. sbcmodel corrupt

4. sbcmodel,
  5. sbcmodel.json,
  6. sbcmodel.json corrupt