Windows 10: Need to find Forza 7 installation folder

Discus and support Need to find Forza 7 installation folder in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, My Forza 7 installation crashed a while back. Now it cant resume the download nor move the file. Now its just dead space on my hard drive. How can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cpt_Spook, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Cpt_Spook Win User

Need to find Forza 7 installation folder

Hi, My Forza 7 installation crashed a while back. Now it cant resume the download nor move the file. Now its just dead space on my hard drive. How can i delete the half installed files to start a new download from scratch?

:)

Cpt_Spook, Sep 2, 2020

2. Forza 7 does not work

Hi StanDrozdov,

Having a corrupted game file while installing the game Forza 7 is one of the possible reasons why the game is not working. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Folder Can't Be Uninstalled

Hi,

The game may have created it's own system folder. For us to further research about this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Do you still have Forza Horizon 3 installed on your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried deleting the folder in Safe Mode?
    • Have you already tried to perform a Disk Cleanup?
    • Which specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Need to find Forza 7 installation folder - Similar Threads - Need find Forza

2. Can't install Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10: I purchased Forza Motorsport 7 on my Microsoft account in 2018. I've been reinstalling over the years without issue until now. I cannot find it in the Microsoft store app library -> Games. When logging into my account on a browser, the purchase shows up in my purchase...
  3. Can't install Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10: I purchased Forza Motorsport 7 on my Microsoft account in 2018. I've been reinstalling over the years without issue until now. I cannot find it in the Microsoft store app library -> Games. When logging into my account on a browser, the purchase shows up in my purchase...
  4. I can't find my Forza Horizon 4 is installed folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my Forza Horizon 4 is installed folder: I installed Forza Horizon 4 using Xbox game pass two days ago on my d drive but I can't find the installed folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-forza-horizon-4-is-installed-folder/ba3ead14-8124-4b73-9fef-dec50666aa77
  5. Where can I find the Forza Horizon 4 folder if I installed it to D: ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the Forza Horizon 4 folder if I installed it to D: ?: I reinstalled Windows, and put a new SSD into the PC. I want to install Forza to that SSD, but now I have it on my HDD the D: drive. Since I reinstalled Windows, it cannot detect it inside Install and Delete Softwares, so I can't remove it that way. Then how can I delete it?...
  6. forza 7 for pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    forza 7 for pc: iam having trouble with forza 7 when it loads in i have to keep hitting the enter button multiple times for it to respond, eventually when i finnaly get into a race the pad works for a few seconds then stops, does anybody have any idea why this maybe ?...
  7. Need to Find Open File/Folder

Need to Find Open File/Folder: Hello - I have a folder that contains 20+GB files & sub-folders. I need to rename the folder and am getting the message saying "Can't be completed because a file is open in another program. Close the folder/file & try again." Then it says the folder name and the date...
  8. Need help in finding the tricky folder with no folder name

Need help in finding the tricky folder with no folder name: I've a folder which have name with 5 characters. I'm not able to find which font or which language it was. If i'm trying to access from power shell, it's showing ????? or 5 boxes. I've screenshots from power shell also. I've tried google translator also by pasting the hidden...
  9. Forza Motorsport 7 install broken in Microsoft Store - need help!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Motorsport 7 install broken in Microsoft Store - need help!: This is a repost of my issue as described on the Forza support system, I am reposting here as I believe this to be an issue with the Microsoft Store rather than being in their domain. Ticket in question can be found here:...
  10. Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decides not to load up. having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...