Windows 10: need to find out the model of surface pro??

Discus and support need to find out the model of surface pro?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello we have been given what I think is a Microsoft surface pro from a deceased estate where do I find out the model number etc? tia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by boo2263, Sep 24, 2020.

1. boo2263 Win User

need to find out the model of surface pro??

hello

we have been given what I think is a Microsoft surface pro from a deceased estate where do I find out the model number etc?

tia

:)

boo2263, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28 Surface

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

1. need to find out the model of surface pro?? - Similar Threads - need find model

2. how to find out my surface pro password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to find out my surface pro password?: I only login with my face. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-out-my-surface-pro-password/15a28434-d263-4dab-812b-2da67494fa10
  3. how to find out my surface pro password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to find out my surface pro password?: I only login with my face. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-out-my-surface-pro-password/15a28434-d263-4dab-812b-2da67494fa10
  4. how to find out my surface pro password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Locked out of surface pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Locked out of surface pro: Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I was having a play around trying to attempt to get my facial recognition on my surface pro laptop. I was promted to uninstall the biometric driver and reinstall it. Unfortunately my laptop went to the home screen following the...
  6. Surface model 1824

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface model 1824: I dont know what i did but i reset my tablet the only thing that I get when I turn it on now is this blue recovery screen that says Your PC needs to be repaired the boot configuration data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system File:\BCD Error...
  7. Blue Screen Shutdown - Surface Pro 7 Model 1866

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Shutdown - Surface Pro 7 Model 1866: My Surface Pro 7 is shutting down multiple times a day starting this week and gives the blue screen each time. My system is up to date. Why is this happening?...
  8. Surface Pro keyboard shortcut needed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro keyboard shortcut needed: I am very frustrated when working in Excel, since I do not have dedicated keys for home end pg up or pg down I need function turned on since I am always jumping to F2 to edit a cell, but that invalidates the use of home which is on the F9 key. How can I leave the function...
  9. S.M.A.R.T. infromation on Surface Pro 2017 model...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    S.M.A.R.T. infromation on Surface Pro 2017 model...: Hi guys i am trying to find out how to see S.M.A.R.T. information from SSD drive in my Microsoft Surface Pro 2017 model. I was trying to use NirSoft's "DiskSmartView" tool but it show only zeros in all field. Anybody know how look into that matter? Thank you. 125657
  10. find my surface pro 3 password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    find my surface pro 3 password: my account has 3 different names sherry sherry manuel sherry53 how do I use the same password cant get to devices in micro acct WERE WORKING ON THIS SOMETHING WRONG ON OUR SIDE FOR 3 months ***Moved from Surface Pro 3 / Safety and security***...