Windows 10: Need to get original windows again after formatting my laptop

Discus and support Need to get original windows again after formatting my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a laptop with genuine windows 10 home OS. Unfortunately yesterday I got a ransomware. So now I need to format my computer and install my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by D.M.L.D.Jayakody, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Need to get original windows again after formatting my laptop

I bought a laptop with genuine windows 10 home OS. Unfortunately yesterday I got a ransomware. So now I need to format my computer and install my genuine windows 10 again. What should I do.in activation tab under settings I can see like this."" Windows is activate with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account. ""

:)

D.M.L.D.Jayakody, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Nov 25, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Need to get original windows again after formatting my laptop

Can't upgrade laptop to Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried Windows Defender and discovered it was not turned on and when I tried to turn it on it would quickly turn itself off again. I used another anti-virus program to check out the laptop but it found no problem. Obviously this laptop has some problems.

My next step is to put the original drive back into the machine and try the Windows 10 upgrade from that and if that also fails do a restore of this laptop to the original Windows 7.

alkaufmann, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Need to get original windows again after formatting my laptop

1. Need to get original windows again after formatting my laptop - Similar Threads - Need original again

2. After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting: After formatting my Samsung laptop with windows 10, I get the following error : All Boot options are tried. Press F4 key to recover with factory image using recovery or any other keys for next boot loop iteration.... when I press F4 it just loops me back around. No other keys...
  3. After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting: After formatting my Samsung laptop with windows 10, I get the following error : All Boot options are tried. Press F4 key to recover with factory image using recovery or any other keys for next boot loop iteration.... when I press F4 it just loops me back around. No other keys...
  4. After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I need to get the original windows 10 and drivers for my hp envy laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to get the original windows 10 and drivers for my hp envy laptop: I need to get the original windows 10 and drivers for my hp envy laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-the-original-windows-10-and-drivers/27fe6c1c-7c8d-4894-9436-5c4adf252728
  6. I need to get the original windows 10 and drivers for my hp envy laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to get the original windows 10 and drivers for my hp envy laptop: I need to get the original windows 10 and drivers for my hp envy laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-the-original-windows-10-and-drivers/27fe6c1c-7c8d-4894-9436-5c4adf252728
  7. I need to get the original windows 10 and drivers for my hp envy laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Need to get original windows again after formatting my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need to get original windows again after formatting my laptop: I bought a laptop with genuine windows 10 home OS. Unfortunately yesterday I got a ransomware. So now I need to format my computer and install my genuine windows 10 again. What should I do.in activation tab under settings I can see like this."" Windows is activate with a...
  9. Need to get original windows again after formatting my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to get original windows again after formatting my laptop: I bought a laptop with genuine windows 10 home OS. Unfortunately yesterday I got a ransomware. So now I need to format my computer and install my genuine windows 10 again. What should I do.in activation tab under settings I can see like this."" Windows is activate with a...
  10. How to get original window 10 after formatting laptop which initially bought with windows 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get original window 10 after formatting laptop which initially bought with windows 8: Hi Team Way back I bought a laptop with Windows 8 (Genuine), I have recovery drive too. Later on I got notification from Microsoft to upgrade to Window 10 (Genuine). Now I want to format my laptop but as recovery was created with windows 8 so obviously I will get windows...