Windows 10: Need to get rid of S mode!!!

Discus and support Need to get rid of S mode!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Alright.. so.. I am about to LOSE it. I have been at this for about 2-3 hours, and on hold with Microsoft for the last 40 minutes. I am trying to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VinceOrtiz, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Need to get rid of S mode!!!

Alright.. so.. I am about to LOSE it. I have been at this for about 2-3 hours, and on hold with Microsoft for the last 40 minutes.

I am trying to get rid of S mode, on a BRAND NEW COMPUTER.. NOT WORKING.

I downloaded a program I need to run my CNC machine, and it will not open because of S MODE.

Every time I try to go to the Microsoft store, I try to go to Switch out of S mode, and then I click "GET" and NOTHING happens.

Can someone PLEASE help me out here? This is the most annoying thing..

:)

VinceOrtiz, Jan 17, 2020

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Need to get rid of S mode!!!

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Need to get rid of S mode!!!

1. Need to get rid of S mode!!! - Similar Threads - Need rid mode

2. need to get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to get out of s mode: I have windows 11 and i cannot get out of s mode. I tried to go to the microsoft store to get out of s mode but the "get" button was not clickable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-get-out-of-s-mode/607e8b14-5d3b-488b-a1f7-5f8c7d45ddec
  3. need to get out of s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need to get out of s mode: I have windows 11 and i cannot get out of s mode. I tried to go to the microsoft store to get out of s mode but the "get" button was not clickable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-get-out-of-s-mode/607e8b14-5d3b-488b-a1f7-5f8c7d45ddec
  4. Need Help getting the Switch out of S mode app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help getting the Switch out of S mode app: Have been trying numerous times to get the Switch out of S mode app but every time I keep getting the same to "try that again", "something happened on our end". Need to download some apps for my work that Microsoft doesn't offer any options and haven't been able to use my new...
  5. Need Help getting the Switch out of S mode app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need Help getting the Switch out of S mode app: Have been trying numerous times to get the Switch out of S mode app but every time I keep getting the same to "try that again", "something happened on our end". Need to download some apps for my work that Microsoft doesn't offer any options and haven't been able to use my new...
  6. Any need for S mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any need for S mode?: I recently got my first laptop and I got a Windows 10. I'm a student using it but I also want to download some games but I went to download some but I found out I can't because of S mode. Is there any use in having it? submitted by /u/I_LoveFrogs [link] [comments]...
  7. Need "Help" getting rid of this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need "Help" getting rid of this . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10.In the past, when I've had problems.Dell would connect to my computer, and take a look.But this problem happens, prior to the computer running?When I turn my, computer on. The first thing, that happens.A blue screen, with two...
  8. Getting rid S Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting rid S Mode: How to get rid of The S Mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-s-mode/67c35e33-f30a-44c7-be1a-19f897e565c5
  9. Trying to get rid of Windows 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to get rid of Windows 10 S mode: I am trying to get rid of S mode it sucks. When I go through the steps and click the get in the store I get a pop up saying there is an issue on our end...
  10. Can't get rid of S mode on HP notebook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't get rid of S mode on HP notebook: I am not sure I am explaining this correctly however I recently bought an HP notebook and am trying to turn of the S mode so I can use other programs. It initially removed the S mode so I can add Mcaffee however every time I try to open a document, or add something from...