Windows 10: Need to go back to my previous version of Windows 10 Pro from unwanted Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Need to go back to my previous version of Windows 10 Pro from unwanted Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was running Windows 10 Pro as a free upgrade from Windows 10 Home and then everything upgraded to enterprise which I don't want and can't activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rsteyaert, Jan 28, 2021.

1. rsteyaert Win User

Need to go back to my previous version of Windows 10 Pro from unwanted Windows 10 Enterprise

I was running Windows 10 Pro as a free upgrade from Windows 10 Home and then everything upgraded to enterprise which I don't want and can't activate because I didn't purchase it. I want to go back to Windows 10 Pro but can't. Help!

:)

rsteyaert, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jan 28, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Need to go back to my previous version of Windows 10 Pro from unwanted Windows 10 Enterprise

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Need to go back to my previous version of Windows 10 Pro from unwanted Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Need previous version

2. Go back to previous version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Go back to previous version of Windows 10: Hi if I use “go back to previous version of windows 10 does it go back to 1909 because 20h2 is so damn slow and if I did that will it delete my files on D: drive or just C: system drive...
  3. Going Back To Previous Windows 10 Version Disabled My PC

Going Back To Previous Windows 10 Version Disabled My PC: This is absolutely outrageous! Simply pressing Go Back to your previous Windows 10 version disabled my whole PC (after 10 minutes of "work"), with no possibility to restore Windows 10 and my installed programs, including some purchased programs. Error Code - Your PC...
  4. Trying to go back to previous version of windows

Trying to go back to previous version of windows: So, I updated to the 9013 update last Thursday and when my PC first booted up, it was all wrong. So I contacted Microsoft support and some Indian guy took control of my PC, activated the Administrator account, and "fixed" the problem. Even though after I restarted it, it...
  5. go back to previous version

go back to previous version: hello! have a good day! i have an issue regarding windows 10, kindly need some assistance. currently i have upgraded windows 10 1803 to 1809 version. and i have also deleted windows.old folder from c drive. but i am facing some issues with 1809 version. is their any...
  6. Resting Windows will go back to previous version?

Resting Windows will go back to previous version?: I want to reset my PC. I am running Windows 10, but my PC came preinstalled with Windows 8.1. If I reset my PC, will it reset to Windows 8.1?...
  7. How to go back to the previous Windows (10) Photo version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to go back to the previous Windows (10) Photo version: Hello, Windows Photo was really a great application. Unfortunately for some mysterious reasons, the previous version was replaced by a "thing" (this is a toy not a software) who really not fit the needs according to the complains I can find everywhere. The quickfix...
  8. is there anyway to go back to a previous version of windows 10?

is there anyway to go back to a previous version of windows 10?: I can't find anyway possible to go back to a previous version of windows 10 for any weird reason. My reason for wanting to go rollback is for a few problems i've been having with Game Dvr besides that i've try almost everything to roll back to a previous version of windows...
  9. going back to a previous version of windows

going back to a previous version of windows: I'm thinking of going back to a previous version of windows right before the creators update (i think its the same as 1703). I don't like all the changes it caused, mainly not being able to rearrange my files the way i want to, that's a must have for me. Since i have never...
  10. Go Back to the Previous Version of Windows in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Go Back to the Previous Version of Windows in Windows 10: How to: Go Back to the Previous Version of Windows in Windows 10 How to Go Back to Previous Version of Windows in Windows 10 When you Windows.old[/b] folder in the root directory of the Windows 10 drive as a backup. This backup will allow you to be able to go back to...