Windows 10: Need to Hide Explore /Purchased tab in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Need to Hide Explore /Purchased tab in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 Enterprise in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to get settings to make Explore / Purchased tab in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 Enterprise hide, users should be able to see only... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SalmaanFarish, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Need to Hide Explore /Purchased tab in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 Enterprise

Hi,

I would like to get settings to make Explore / Purchased tab in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 Enterprise hide, users should be able to see only Personal tab on Movies & TV App. I could not find any settings for this anywhere. Kindly help on this.

Need to Hide Explore /Purchased tab in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 Enterprise 3dcec466-9803-40a9-8725-bad2502c30c8?upload=true.png

:)

SalmaanFarish, Feb 19, 2021

2. Movies & TV on Windows 10 Education does not show "Explore" and "Purchased" tab.

Hi Pandehlove,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the app doesn't work as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. What is the Windows build on the PC?
    2. Were there any changes on your system prior to which you were able to view the 'Explore' and 'Purchased' options?

I would like to let you know that this option is region specific. Check if the region, date and time has been set correctly on the PC.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to see if that helps.

Help with Movies & TV app problems on Windows 10:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3078121/help-with-movies-tv-app-problems-on-windows-10

If further assistance is required, please get back with the results of the troubleshooting steps performed.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 19, 2021
  3. John Ado Win User
    Movies & TV App No Explore/Purchased Tabs - PC

Hi David,

We found this
    article
    about how to associate devices with the Movies & TV app. It got us thinking:

• Were you able to see your desktop as one of your download devices from your laptop or Xbox?
    • Have you tried to purchase a movie from your desktop?

If things from the article will not work, let's reinstall your Movies & TV app. Follow these steps:

• Run Windows PowerShell as administrator.
    • Copy and paste: Get-AppxPackage *zunevideo* | Remove-AppxPackage then press
      Enter.
    • Restart your device.
    • Lanch Windows PowerShell again
    • Copy and paste: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} and press
      Enter.

Please advise as necessary.

John Ado, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Need to Hide Explore /Purchased tab in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 Enterprise

Movies & TV App No Explore/Purchased Tabs - PC

Hi David,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to a variety of reasons, one is due to a recent Windows setting changes or corrupted system files.

Having said that, please provide the answers to the following for us to learn more about your concern:

• Is your Windows 10 updated?
    • When did the issue start? What were the recent changes made before the issue started?
    • Have you tried logging out, then sign back in? If yes, did the same result occur?

In the meantime, running the Windows Apps Troubleshooter can repair
    problems with your Windows applications.

You can also check this link for more troubleshooting steps regarding
    Movies & TV app problems.

Let us know what happens after following the above mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Need to Hide Explore /Purchased tab in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 Enterprise

1. Need to Hide Explore /Purchased tab in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Need Hide Explore

2. Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies: When I try to download or stream I get the message "Couldn't download or Couldn't StreamPlease try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.0x801901aa" I have tried the following1. Reset app2. Repair app3. Sign out and back...
  3. Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies: When I try to download or stream I get the message "Couldn't download or Couldn't StreamPlease try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.0x801901aa" I have tried the following1. Reset app2. Repair app3. Sign out and back...
  4. Movies and TV app not showing purchased library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies and TV app not showing purchased library: I noticed the other day that the Movies and TV app is not showing my purchased library on my gaming PC. Shows fine on my Surface Pro and Laptop PC and all three of my computers are upgraded to the current production release of Windows 11. Only difference I can figure out is...
  5. Movies and TV app not showing purchased library

Movies and TV app not showing purchased library: I noticed the other day that the Movies and TV app is not showing my purchased library on my gaming PC. Shows fine on my Surface Pro and Laptop PC and all three of my computers are upgraded to the current production release of Windows 11. Only difference I can figure out is...
  6. Movies & TV no "Purchased" or "Explore" tabs Windows 11 Edu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV no "Purchased" or "Explore" tabs Windows 11 Edu: I'm using Windows 11 EDU, and was hoping to watch some of my Movies Anywhere collection on my PC. However, the "Movies & TV" app only shows a "Personal" tab, and I have no way of watching the movies I own using that service.Does anyone else have this issue, and know of a fix...
  7. Movies & TV no "Purchased" or "Explore" tabs Windows 11 Edu

Movies & TV no "Purchased" or "Explore" tabs Windows 11 Edu: I'm using Windows 11 EDU, and was hoping to watch some of my Movies Anywhere collection on my PC. However, the "Movies & TV" app only shows a "Personal" tab, and I have no way of watching the movies I own using that service.Does anyone else have this issue, and know of a fix...
  8. Windows 10 movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 movies & TV app: My default APP for vidoes is set for movies & TV. However, when I try to play a video it will only play using Windows media player. When I use movies & TV, the video will load but not play. Any ideas how to get movies & TV APP to work. Thanks, Gerald...
  9. Support needed for Movies and TV app

Support needed for Movies and TV app: I have not been able to play purchased movies for a while. Happens on more than one device. I went through the help support option & it was no help at all. But advised to try the MS community for help. I did that & got a reply, that I needed 2nd level account support.....
  10. Movies & TV on Windows 10 Education does not show "Explore" and "Purchased" tab.

Movies & TV on Windows 10 Education does not show "Explore" and "Purchased" tab.: Hello, I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Education and according to windows update, everything is up to date as of writing this (5/24/2019). I am trying to use the Movies & TV app, however, as the title states, the "Explore" and "Purchased" tabs are not showing. The...