Windows 10: Need to import from android to one drive a second time

Discus and support Need to import from android to one drive a second time in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; While importing from my Galaxy S9+ to one-drive, the cord became loose and it stopped importing, so i restarted it and it doesn't show the pictures it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sedgehammer, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Need to import from android to one drive a second time

While importing from my Galaxy S9+ to one-drive, the cord became loose and it stopped importing, so i restarted it and it doesn't show the pictures it was importing before the line became loose. How do i find them again, to finish importing them. Thank you

:)

sedgehammer, Dec 18, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to import photos from Android device

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• How are you trying to import the photos?
    • Do you receive any error message/code when trying to import the photos? If yes, what is the error message?
    • When you say, “photos previously - some are now corrupt or cannot be opened”, what is the complete error message that you receive?
    • Which program are you using to open the photos?

To import photos, you may refer the section Android devices from the article

Import photos and videos from phone to PC

You may try restoring the files to a previous version and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Navigate to the location where the photos are stored.
    2. Right click on the folder and select Restore previous version.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 18, 2019
  3. AsRock Win User
    Wondering about a second hard drive and installing Vista on it and also a ..

Annoying having to go into the bios each time though. And for me not a option unless i run 2 arrays.

AsRock, Dec 18, 2019
  4. Need to import from android to one drive a second time

Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Need to import from android to one drive a second time

1. Need to import from android to one drive a second time - Similar Threads - Need import android

2. Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar: There used used to be regedit hack that enabled the time on the Taskbar to be shown in seconds. That hack is no longer available,i.e., it does not work. Is there another time setting available that will display time with seconds on the taskbar?...
  3. Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Clock Time in Seconds on Taskbar: There used used to be regedit hack that enabled the time on the Taskbar to be shown in seconds. That hack is no longer available,i.e., it does not work. Is there another time setting available that will display time with seconds on the taskbar?...
  4. one drive is stuck in uploading files from my Android phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive is stuck in uploading files from my Android phone: I am trying to upload about ~100 photos from my Android phone to OneDrive. Maybe ~1/3 of them have uploaded. Now its "just stopped". Nothing is happening. If, on the phone i go to the folder in OneDrive, it says "uploading" at the top. But, it seems to be "stuck" on one file,...
  5. One Drive/Photo import

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    One Drive/Photo import: I am running Windows 10. For years I have been downloading photos from my camera jpeg and raw on One Drive so I could delete the ones I do not want and send the remainder to my editing software. Now I get a notice "Something went Wrong", photos do not import and the program...
  6. Importing contacts to One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing contacts to One Drive: I purchased a new computer - it is great. But I have a query about Windows Mail - I can not figure out how to import my contacts from One drive to People https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-contacts-to-one-drive/cd375551-3962-4bf2-b4f6-a31fe3ae751d
  7. Unable to import photos from Android device

Unable to import photos from Android device: In June 2019 I imported photos from my LG Aristo 3 with no issues. Now I cannot. Plus photos previously - some are now corrupt or cannot be opened. Was this due to an update and if so, how can this be stopped. ***Modified title from: Photo Import from Android***...
  8. Photo Import from Android

Photo Import from Android: In June 2019 I imported photos from my LG Aristo 3 with no issues. Now I cannot. Plus photos previously - some are now corrupt or cannot be opened. Was this due to an update and if so, how can this be stopped....
  9. UPDATES ONE DRIVE ANDROID TO MS10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UPDATES ONE DRIVE ANDROID TO MS10: HOW CAN I TELL NEW UPDATE ONE DRIVE ? I DO NOT WANT TO USE DROPBOX I HAVE ADROID PHONE DROPBOX IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN GOOGLE DRIVE IN WHICH I HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE. HOW CAN I MAKE MY PICTURE AND CONTENT SAVE TO MS ONE DRIVE (NOT DROPBOX_?>> UPDATES WHERE ARE THEY?...
  10. importing pictures from an android phone

importing pictures from an android phone: Which app do I use to import Pictures from an android phone? Using an android micro plug from the phone to a usb slot on the PC? Moved from: Accessories / Other...