Windows 10: Need to Install 365 on New Laptop

Discus and support Need to Install 365 on New Laptop in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Recently I had to buy a new laptop (Windows 10, same as before). Im a Microsoft 365 subscriber and had the programs on my old laptop. I had my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by hayesdt, Jul 29, 2020.

1. hayesdt Win User

Need to Install 365 on New Laptop

Recently I had to buy a new laptop (Windows 10, same as before). Im a Microsoft 365 subscriber and had the programs on my old laptop. I had my technician pull the old hard drive (containing not only data but programs as well) from my old laptop.

To reload the 365 Office software / programs to my new laptop, can I just copy and paste the 365 office software programs (and then reload the .exe for each one) from the old hard drive to the new laptop, or do I need to go to the Microsoft 365 site to reload the software?

Thanks for any suggestions about the best / easiest way to reinstall yet on my new laptop.

:)

hayesdt, Jul 29, 2020
  2. scopio Win User

Best practice to install Office 365 Personal on dual drive pc

I'm afraid I am not familiar on how to carry out your suggestion. Perhaps you would be so kind as to set out the steps I need to do to achieve what you suggest.

scopio, Jul 30, 2020
  3. need to re-install office 365 personal on windows 10 p.c.

Hi Jane,

One common cause that may inhibit the reinstallation of Office 365 on a device is that the number of installs exceeded that limit of your subscription or the old Office 365 installation used on your device has not yet been deactivated under your account.
    To assist in resolving your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you completed?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • What were the steps you took and where did you get the installer for Office 365?

In the meantime, you can check the articles below on how you can manage your Office 365 account as well as deactivate active Office 365 installations. Also, the article we provided titled " Troubleshoot installing Office" has an option labeled "How
    do I reinstall Office?
    " under the "Common questions" section of the article. This option includes detailed steps on how you can reinstall Office 365.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Jordan Dom, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Need to Install 365 on New Laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Need to Install 365 on New Laptop

1. Need to Install 365 on New Laptop - Similar Threads - Need Install 365

2. Do I need to install Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to install Microsoft 365?: Based on existing setting, I find following items are installed under Applications 1 Microsoft 365 Office2 Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise I would like to know on how to install and setup Windows like that?Any suggestions?Thanks...
  3. Do I need to install Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need to install Microsoft 365?: Based on existing setting, I find following items are installed under Applications 1 Microsoft 365 Office2 Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise I would like to know on how to install and setup Windows like that?Any suggestions?Thanks...
  4. Do I need to install Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. New laptop and microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop and microsoft 365: I hope somebody can help as I am very confused. I recently bought a new ACER laptop and moved all my files across from the old laptop. Every time I open something word, excel, etc I am told I am using an unlicensed product and I need to buy Microsoft 365. I'm not sure why I...
  6. New laptop and microsoft 365

New laptop and microsoft 365: I hope somebody can help as I am very confused. I recently bought a new ACER laptop and moved all my files across from the old laptop. Every time I open something word, excel, etc I am told I am using an unlicensed product and I need to buy Microsoft 365. I'm not sure why I...
  7. Need help moving outlook 365 to a new machine

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Need help moving outlook 365 to a new machine: Hi, I've been quite happily running Office 365 Outlook with several email accounts (addresses) on a box running Windows 10 Pro with all files on the local drive for some time. Nothing is in the cloud, which is the way I like it. I just built a new machine and would like to...
  8. How to activate office 365 on new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to activate office 365 on new laptop: Hi. I purchase a yearly Microsoft 365 package for my desktop computer. This week I purchased a laptop since I need to use my desktop for Zoom meetings and want to take notes on the other device. Can I add the second device to my home plan? How do I do that and what is the...
  9. New computer need 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New computer need 365: I need to install microsoft 365 on a new computer. I am also a college student with OSU. I have been for two prior years and I wanted to know if I should get a discount on this 7software? I need a microsoft representative, not the community. Where is the microsoft...
  10. Trouble activating Outlook 365 on new laptop

Trouble activating Outlook 365 on new laptop: I have Office 365 installed on my desktop and laptop. The desktop is my main computer and the laptop is for travelling, so I keep the laptop an environmental subset of the desktop, syncing data before and after a trip. I just bought a new laptop (Lenovo P43s) to replace the...