Windows 10: Need to Install 365 on New Laptop

Discus and support Need to Install 365 on New Laptop in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Recently I had to buy a new laptop (Windows 10, same as before). Im a Microsoft 365 subscriber and had the programs on my old laptop. I had my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by hayesdt, Jul 29, 2020.

1. hayesdt Win User

Need to Install 365 on New Laptop

Recently I had to buy a new laptop (Windows 10, same as before). Im a Microsoft 365 subscriber and had the programs on my old laptop. I had my technician pull the old hard drive (containing not only data but programs as well) from my old laptop.

To reload the 365 Office software / programs to my new laptop, can I just copy and paste the 365 office software programs (and then reload the .exe for each one) from the old hard drive to the new laptop, or do I need to go to the Microsoft 365 site to reload the software?

Thanks for any suggestions about the best / easiest way to reinstall yet on my new laptop.

:)

hayesdt, Jul 29, 2020
  2. scopio Win User

Best practice to install Office 365 Personal on dual drive pc

I'm afraid I am not familiar on how to carry out your suggestion. Perhaps you would be so kind as to set out the steps I need to do to achieve what you suggest.

scopio, Jul 30, 2020
  3. need to re-install office 365 personal on windows 10 p.c.

Hi Jane,

One common cause that may inhibit the reinstallation of Office 365 on a device is that the number of installs exceeded that limit of your subscription or the old Office 365 installation used on your device has not yet been deactivated under your account.
    To assist in resolving your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you completed?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • What were the steps you took and where did you get the installer for Office 365?

In the meantime, you can check the articles below on how you can manage your Office 365 account as well as deactivate active Office 365 installations. Also, the article we provided titled " Troubleshoot installing Office" has an option labeled "How
    do I reinstall Office?
    " under the "Common questions" section of the article. This option includes detailed steps on how you can reinstall Office 365.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Jordan Dom, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Need to Install 365 on New Laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Need to Install 365 on New Laptop

1. Need to Install 365 on New Laptop - Similar Threads - Need Install 365

2. BSOD on new installation need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD on new installation need help.: bsod irql_not_less_or_equal , kmode_exception_not_handled wdf01000.sys After gaming for aprox.10-15min i get one of those bsods. After installation on new windows on new ssd Drivers are updated,windows are update.help submitted by /u/mihael87 [link] [comments]...
  3. installing a new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing a new laptop: if I buy a new laptop which hypothetically could have been manufactured say 12 months before its sale, will it need updating with many months of updates before it can be used . I have seen reviews from people who have purchased a new laptop and have had to spend many hours...
  4. Trouble activating Outlook 365 on new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble activating Outlook 365 on new laptop: I have Office 365 installed on my desktop and laptop. The desktop is my main computer and the laptop is for travelling, so I keep the laptop an environmental subset of the desktop, syncing data before and after a trip. I just bought a new laptop (Lenovo P43s) to replace the...
  5. Already have Norton Security need to install on new laptop computer Need Help Please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Already have Norton Security need to install on new laptop computer Need Help Please: Need to Download Norton security 360 to ASAU Laptop HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/already-have-norton-security-need-to-install-on/e9df8088-8220-4cad-b9fb-a9aaefe53ebd"
  6. Need to re-install Office 365's Outlook 2016

Need to re-install Office 365's Outlook 2016: Bought home edition of Office 365 in December 2018. Uninstalled Outlook 2016 related to NBN issues in September. Want to re-install this part of 365 to allow reset of bigpond a/c & get emails back....
  7. Need new Laptop Machine.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need new Laptop Machine.: I have an old17" ASUS laptop (Q550 LF) with 18 rams of memory and a SSD Card. Th on/off switch has been going out form some time. The internal battery is about out and I am getting a lot of fan noise so that is not long for the work. This machine runs Microsoft Business 13...
  8. New install of Office 365 not showing in account.microsoft.com....and Office 365 doesn't work

New install of Office 365 not showing in account.microsoft.com....and Office 365 doesn't work: I have been having problems getting Office 365 to work on a laptop in which I have installed a new solid-state disk drive to replace the rotating disk drive that crashed and have reported this in a different post. My question here is: Why does my new installation of...
  9. Need a new replacement charger for a laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need a new replacement charger for a laptop.: I've recently lost a charger for the laptop: Dell Inspiron 13 i3378-3340GRY-PUS 2 in 1 PC. I'm trying to find a compatible charger to purchase, is there one with a price under $30?...
  10. Got a New Laptop, Needing Expert Advice.

in Windows 10 Support
    Got a New Laptop, Needing Expert Advice.: Hi there, guys! I just recently bought a bew laptop, an Acer Aspire E15-553-1768, and, while I'm enjoying it so much, I'm having some lil' annoyances that I'm sure you can help me to solve. The first, I'm experiencing some sort of "poor colors" representation on my...