Windows 10: Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?

Discus and support Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys,Can you please tell me where I can get the set up for IIS 6.0 to install on my windows 10 pc?Is it possible to install another IIS if there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UjjavalSDE, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?

Hi Guys,Can you please tell me where I can get the set up for IIS 6.0 to install on my windows 10 pc?Is it possible to install another IIS if there is already IIS 10.0 is installed on my local windows 10 pc?Thanks

:)

UjjavalSDE, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?

1. Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc? - Similar Threads - Need install IIS

2. Pc staying at 0% installed while installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc staying at 0% installed while installing windows 10: so i installed the newest windows 10 update yesterday and set it to shut down and update and when i woke up to use the pc again it was on a bsod. Every advanced repair option i tried would end up with an error and would not work so i resorted to the windows reset off of local...
  3. Pc staying at 0% installed while installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc staying at 0% installed while installing windows 10: so i installed the newest windows 10 update yesterday and set it to shut down and update and when i woke up to use the pc again it was on a bsod. Every advanced repair option i tried would end up with an error and would not work so i resorted to the windows reset off of local...
  4. Pc staying at 0% installed while installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?: Hi Guys,Can you please tell me where I can get the set up for IIS 6.0 to install on my windows 10 pc?Is it possible to install another IIS if there is already IIS 10.0 is installed on my local windows 10 pc?Thanks...
  6. Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?

Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?: Hi Guys,Can you please tell me where I can get the set up for IIS 6.0 to install on my windows 10 pc?Is it possible to install another IIS if there is already IIS 10.0 is installed on my local windows 10 pc?Thanks...
  7. Install windows 10 on Z83 II

Install windows 10 on Z83 II: Hi I have a Z83 II mini pc, it was updating windows 10 and accidentally was disconnected from the power, and after that it doesn't work and can't repair. I would like to know which version should I download to reinstall and where can I get that version. Thank you...
  8. II need help with the installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    II need help with the installation: I’ve never used a pc in my life and I’m making a transition to it. The only pc I have is a Mac so can I make a usb boot stick from the Mac to install windows 10 on my new pc and how? submitted by /u/Levan54321 [link] [comments]...
  9. 'Windows Needs To Restart' II

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    'Windows Needs To Restart' II: I keep getting these 'Windows Needs To Restart' where it does just that, restarts on me. I try and copy / paste the dmp file to my desktop in order to zip it and post to Onedrive, but I get this message. how do I get the administrator privileges? I recently had Win 10...
  10. IIS error - This application requires IIS 6 or higher

in Windows 10 Customization
    IIS error - This application requires IIS 6 or higher: Hi, I'm trying to install dot net application on Windows 10 OS and this machine already been configured as a web server (with IIS 10.0) and the default website page is working good. But I'm getting the error 'This application requires IIS 6 or higher' (as soon as I click...