Windows 10: Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?

Discus and support Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Guys,Can you please tell me where I can get the set up for IIS 6.0 to install on my windows 10 pc?Is it possible to install another IIS if there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UjjavalSDE, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?

Hi Guys,Can you please tell me where I can get the set up for IIS 6.0 to install on my windows 10 pc?Is it possible to install another IIS if there is already IIS 10.0 is installed on my local windows 10 pc?Thanks

:)

UjjavalSDE, Sep 23, 2022
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 23, 2022
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Cvrk Win User

Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Need to install  IIS 6.0 on  my local windows 10 pc? [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?

1. Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc? - Similar Threads - Need install IIS

2. Pc staying at 0% installed while installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc staying at 0% installed while installing windows 10: so i installed the newest windows 10 update yesterday and set it to shut down and update and when i woke up to use the pc again it was on a bsod. Every advanced repair option i tried would end up with an error and would not work so i resorted to the windows reset off of local...
  3. Pc staying at 0% installed while installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc staying at 0% installed while installing windows 10: so i installed the newest windows 10 update yesterday and set it to shut down and update and when i woke up to use the pc again it was on a bsod. Every advanced repair option i tried would end up with an error and would not work so i resorted to the windows reset off of local...
  4. Pc staying at 0% installed while installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?: Hi Guys,Can you please tell me where I can get the set up for IIS 6.0 to install on my windows 10 pc?Is it possible to install another IIS if there is already IIS 10.0 is installed on my local windows 10 pc?Thanks...
  6. Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?

Need to install IIS 6.0 on my local windows 10 pc?: Hi Guys,Can you please tell me where I can get the set up for IIS 6.0 to install on my windows 10 pc?Is it possible to install another IIS if there is already IIS 10.0 is installed on my local windows 10 pc?Thanks...
  7. Install windows 10 on Z83 II

Install windows 10 on Z83 II: Hi I have a Z83 II mini pc, it was updating windows 10 and accidentally was disconnected from the power, and after that it doesn't work and can't repair. I would like to know which version should I download to reinstall and where can I get that version. Thank you...
  8. II need help with the installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    II need help with the installation: I’ve never used a pc in my life and I’m making a transition to it. The only pc I have is a Mac so can I make a usb boot stick from the Mac to install windows 10 on my new pc and how? submitted by /u/Levan54321 [link] [comments]...
  9. 'Windows Needs To Restart' II

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    'Windows Needs To Restart' II: I keep getting these 'Windows Needs To Restart' where it does just that, restarts on me. I try and copy / paste the dmp file to my desktop in order to zip it and post to Onedrive, but I get this message. how do I get the administrator privileges? I recently had Win 10...
  10. IIS error - This application requires IIS 6 or higher

in Windows 10 Customization
    IIS error - This application requires IIS 6 or higher: Hi, I'm trying to install dot net application on Windows 10 OS and this machine already been configured as a web server (with IIS 10.0) and the default website page is working good. But I'm getting the error 'This application requires IIS 6 or higher' (as soon as I click...