Windows 10: Need to just use normal desktop view and deactivate the card app thing on windows 10

Discus and support Need to just use normal desktop view and deactivate the card app thing on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why are all questions locked! I just want to get normal desktop view and deactivate the card app thing on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fionascrymgeour, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Need to just use normal desktop view and deactivate the card app thing on windows 10

why are all questions locked! I just want to get normal desktop view and deactivate the card app thing on windows 10

:)

fionascrymgeour, Jul 2, 2019

2. Change from tablet view to normal desktop view.

I was experimenting and tried Tablet view. Now I can't change it back to normal desktop view.

***Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Productivity***

GrantMacKinnon, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 2, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Need to just use normal desktop view and deactivate the card app thing on windows 10

why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

Yes, it's no longer the windows phone OS. It's just Windows 10. And yes, the app is perfect for the phone.

rtwjunkie, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Need to just use normal desktop view and deactivate the card app thing on windows 10

1. Need to just use normal desktop view and deactivate the card app thing on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need normal desktop

2. is this app a bitcoin miner or just normal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this app a bitcoin miner or just normal: there is an app simply named "uninstall" with a weird logo and im confused on what it is, i accidentally downloaded some trojan viruses trying to get mods for a game i play, and ive quite recently been noticing "antimalware service executable" is taking up almost 100% of my...
  3. is this app a bitcoin miner or just normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this app a bitcoin miner or just normal: there is an app simply named "uninstall" with a weird logo and im confused on what it is, i accidentally downloaded some trojan viruses trying to get mods for a game i play, and ive quite recently been noticing "antimalware service executable" is taking up almost 100% of my...
  4. is this app a bitcoin miner or just normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Windows 10 just deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 just deactivated itself.: Hello,I've been using my pc for about 3 to 4 years now , I didn't have any problems with the activation key, but today suddently It deactivated itself.And when I try to re-enter the key manually again. It says" We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key...
  6. My Windows 10 just deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 just deactivated itself.: Hello,I've been using my pc for about 3 to 4 years now , I didn't have any problems with the activation key, but today suddently It deactivated itself.And when I try to re-enter the key manually again. It says" We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key...
  7. My Windows 10 just deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 Pro was just deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro was just deactivated: My system just changed from activated to not activated. Windows 10 Pro Version 1809, OS Build 17763.55. Ran the troubleshooter and its telling me that I need a Windows 10 Home Product Key and that I don't have Windows 10 Pro. I upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows...
  9. Normal desktop view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Normal desktop view: this is how I see my desktop view now: all the icons like I would have opened the start bar. but I didn't and it stay that way. cannot go to normal desktop view. I don't like it terribly. I don't know how it got changed to this, and I want my normal desktop back....
  10. Using desktop to file things

in Windows 10 Support
    Using desktop to file things: I wonder if there is a feature or app or anything that will allow me to organize my desktop folders into categories. Right now, I do this semi manually, I have a corner where I put all my documents that are waiting on info from a client; another area of my desktop where I put...