Windows 10: NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KODI

Discus and support NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KODI in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; WHY IS KODI NOT WORKING ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-know-about-kodi/5b99a0b1-c333-401c-b817-f0e4758a75d2" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by antman17679, Apr 6, 2019.

1. NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KODI

WHY IS KODI NOT WORKING ?

:)

antman17679, Apr 6, 2019

2. kodi file opens up every time i start up my computer

Hi Stephanie,

With regard to your query about pop up programs during startup, we suggest that you follow these steps below to disable startup programs.

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Click on the Startup Tab.
    • Look for the kodi file or application, then select Enable or
      Disable.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Rafael Com, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Kodi

Hi David,

To further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• What antivirus are you using with your computer?
    • Have you tried downloading the Kodi app directly from that developer's website?
    • Did you experience the same issue with other applications?

Gemzon Mar, Apr 6, 2019
  4. NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KODI

Kodi

You may try downloading the Kodi application directly form the developer's website and check if the issue persists. If the same issue happens, we would suggest that you contact the developer for further assistance.

Regards.

Gemzon Mar, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KODI

1. NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KODI - Similar Threads - NEED KODI

2. Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key

in Windows 10 News
    Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key: Microsoft hopes that 2024 will be the year that so-called AI PCs will take off. Tidbits and rumors about this new breed of PCs are found everywhere, but Microsoft itself has been tight lipped when it comes to requirements. Intel has now published Microsoft's requirements for...
  3. AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??: I am having a problem with AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate I can load the program just fine when I try to add a video to the program it keep showing the video is loading it never fully loads the video. In there any why to check for any errors to see why the program is not...
  4. What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this Copilot preview that's just popped onto my taskbar? I do not need this at all...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/a_person4499 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bndtom/what_is_this_copilot_preview_thats_just_popped/
  5. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group: The customer service person who tried to resolve my problem with Windows 10 update opened a case #7037513615.After three hours of not listening to me and re-installing Windows 10 twice on my computer. He left me in far worse shape than I started. And on top of that he closed...
  6. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group: The customer service person who tried to resolve my problem with Windows 10 update opened a case #7037513615.After three hours of not listening to me and re-installing Windows 10 twice on my computer. He left me in far worse shape than I started. And on top of that he closed...
  7. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Need to Recover Deleted File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to Recover Deleted File: I was in the OneDrive tab of file explorer Windows 10 Pro and deleted a file by accident. The file was also deleted from my pc. The file is not showing up in my pc's recycle bin nor OneDrive's recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover it. I do not have a back up drive or...
  9. Need to Recover Deleted File

Need to Recover Deleted File: I was in the OneDrive tab of file explorer Windows 10 Pro and deleted a file by accident. The file was also deleted from my pc. The file is not showing up in my pc's recycle bin nor OneDrive's recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover it. I do not have a back up drive or...
  10. Need to Recover Deleted File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade