Windows 10: Need to know the exact Reg keys for the following settings

Discus and support Need to know the exact Reg keys for the following settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I just need to know that when changing these three (date&time) options i.e. long date, short date & long time from these default options [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SM03, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:57 AM.

1. SM03 Win User

Need to know the exact Reg keys for the following settings

Hi, I just need to know that when changing these three (date&time) options i.e. long date, short date & long time

from these default options

Need to know the exact Reg keys for the following settings [​IMG]

to these 'user-selected/specified' option like this

Need to know the exact Reg keys for the following settings [​IMG]

what are the registry values that are changing exactly?

If anyone can help me to find this by using the process monitor and regshot or any other related apps?

Kindly let me know, thanks.

@Brink Tagging you.

:)

2. dalchina Win User

Cannot backup to Macrium Reflect Free

Did you follow the preceding step in the doct?
    Solution

To fix this problem take the following steps:

1. Uninstall ShadowProtect
    2. Remove the registry key:
      [table][tr][td]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\VSS\Providers\{24602736-bed9-4619-91b0-243447c6409c}.[/td] [/tr] [/table]
    3. Restart Windows.

Have you then merged the reg file, then restarted?

3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Thema:

1. Need to know the exact Reg keys for the following settings - Similar Threads - Need exact Reg

2. Does anyone know why this .reg script won't work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know why this .reg script won't work?: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\DefaultIcon] "(Default)"="C:\Icons\ico55.ico,0"...
  3. Need to find the exact file path for Windows 10 Settings executable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to find the exact file path for Windows 10 Settings executable: So I tried searching in windowsapps in program files, the maze of files made it impossible to find what I am looking for which is the Settings executable which was added in windows 10, I need it for rain meter, I've seen the other thread and it's wasn't descriptive enough....
  4. Setting Notepad++ as default text editor requires changing a reg key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting Notepad++ as default text editor requires changing a reg key: I'm trying to set the permissions of a registry key from the command line. Easy to do in regedit, but this is all part of a system customization script. The command line is; regini -h...
  5. changing key in reg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing key in reg: Tried to change the key in directx. Message New Key#1 entered new key following this message. Hit enter. Closed directx and the old key number was still listed. What do I need to do?...
  6. Need Help for Windows settings/tweaking via Reg hacking & For NTLite

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Help for Windows settings/tweaking via Reg hacking & For NTLite: Hello everyone, firstly, am new here & this is my first post so if I violate any rules please let me know. I need some help regarding windows ISO customization via NTLite Now that the recent 19H1 ISO released, I've downloaded the EN UK x64 Consumer ISO & using latest NTLite...
  7. Is deleting content in reg key "PackageList" safe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is deleting content in reg key "PackageList" safe?: I can not open all the Windows Apps on my Windows 10 PC for some days, including the Windows Store, Photos App, etc. They open and close immediately. One solution I came across on the internet was to delete all the reg keys in this address:...
  8. Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot remove Personalizaion by reg key: Hello everybody, I have a problem with a reg key in our forum. I've used that reg key to enable "Personalization (classic) 32 bit" in Control Panel, but I cannot remove it even though I used the remove reg key the number of times. It doesn't work, the "Personalization...
  9. Win10: Need virgin values/trees of ThemeManager and Themes REG KEY-s

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10: Need virgin values/trees of ThemeManager and Themes REG KEY-s: The reason I ask is that WinaeroTweaker injected its crap and doesn't know (or doesn't want to) revert so rather than wasting time trying to "fix it" I'd rather just nuke it and move on :-). Oh and dir /n /s C:\Windows\Resources\Themes please. It was also shuffling and...
  10. Set File Association with .reg File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set File Association with .reg File: Hi, i have a problem with File Associations in Windows (Build 1607). I want to set a File Association for .pdf so that i can start .pdf files with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and not with Microsoft Edge (default). It is possible if i change it over System -> Default Apps...