Windows 10: Need to know the tech. name of Windows 10 Reliability Monitor

Discus and support Need to know the tech. name of Windows 10 Reliability Monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please give me the proper name of the "View technical details" ,What is the link called (exp. hyperlink ) you click on it, it opens another window, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tdraym, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Tdraym Win User

Need to know the tech. name of Windows 10 Reliability Monitor

Please give me the proper name of the "View technical details" ,What is the link called (exp. hyperlink ) you click on it, it opens another window, so what is the tech. name of it ? Here on this PC they are in blue text to click on and see details , but on other PC they are in yellow text and to hard to read, so I need to find the name of them to search for how to change whatever they are referred to as , tech. name or phrase, I hope someone understands what I'm looking for, thanks Tdraym Need to know the tech. name of Windows 10 Reliability Monitor [​IMG]

:)

Tdraym, Feb 9, 2019

2. Reliability Monitor - View All Problem Reports Empty

Hi Ryan,

Windows update can reset your system settings and could've affected the information on your reliability monitor. To help us scan and fix your concern, we suggest that you run an sfc scan. Here are the steps on how to:

• Press Windows

Need to know the tech. name of Windows 10 Reliability Monitor 5be689fe-c53f-45b9-85f5-44c8f2bae2b4.png
      key +
      X key.
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type in sfc /scannow.
    • Press the Enter key.

Once done with the scan, try to re-launch your reliability monitor and check if information is now available. If the concern persist, you can restore from a system restore point by clicking this

link

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding your reliability monitor concern.

Darwin Dim, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Cortana Error in Reliability Monitor

Hi,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

If you don't find any error with Cortana, and the issue is only with reliability monitor projecting an error with Cortana. I would then request you to perform DISM and check if the issue is removed.

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please revert if you face any issues with reliability monitor.

Jessen P, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Reliability monitor graph

Hi,

To better assist you, please provide us a screenshot of Windows Reliability Monitor graph.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Need to know the tech. name of Windows 10 Reliability Monitor - Similar Threads - Need tech name

2. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reliability Monitor: Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical events and informational events?...
  3. Reliability Monitor

Reliability Monitor: Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical events and informational events?...
  4. Windows 10 Reset and Reliability Monitor

Windows 10 Reset and Reliability Monitor: How often we should reset a Windows 10 PC? Like once every 6 months or 1 year!?Why new version of Windows 10 I am currently on Windows 10 v21H1 Build 19043.1023 removed the Reliability Analysis Component task from Task Scheduler Library... which keeps record of every critical...
  5. Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability Monitor: I've noticed that the Reliability Monitor has been acting a bit weird. For one thing, it takes longer than it used to to show the results. Not a long time by any means, but definitely a bit of a longer wait. The strange part is that critical errors such as Hardware Errors...
  6. Windows Reliablity Monitor...

Windows Reliablity Monitor...: I saw some updates auto-installing behind my back. I paused them, and checked my reliability monitor. I noticed there was an update error for the cumulative update 0x80070002 By my calculations, i think it means the update files couldn't go through due to interrupted...
  7. Reliability monitor

Reliability monitor: Reliability monitor shows unsuccessful application installation every 15 minutes Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Core. Product Version: 1.1.226. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Webroot. Installation success or error status: 1603...
  8. Reliability Monitor stopped working in Windows 10

Reliability Monitor stopped working in Windows 10: I have an HP Probook 450 G3 normal configuration. Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @ 2.3 GHz 2.4 GHz 12.0 GB DDR4 memory SATA SSD 930 GB Ethernet connection. The version was installed on 09/21/2019 and the reliability monitor worked perfectly until yesterday. All the information...
  9. Windows Reliability Monitor errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Reliability Monitor errors: Windows 10 64 bit , 15063.483, Office 365, Malwarebytes pro all up to date. I have daily errors of "Microsoft Windows Search Protocol Host" or "SearchProtocolHost.exe" stopped working. The only changes major changes in the past month is the migration from Office 2007 to...
  10. Create Reliability Monitor Shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Reliability Monitor Shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Reliability Monitor Shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Reliability Monitor Shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Information Reliability Monitor is an advanced tool that provides a system stability overview and details about events that impact reliability....