Windows 10: Need to know whom i need to contact to request a refund for a payment related to my Azure...

Discus and support Need to know whom i need to contact to request a refund for a payment related to my Azure... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys,I created an Azure account and used it during the 1 month trial period to face an Azure related exam. I have been charged through that account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TR58KZ, Nov 20, 2022.

1. TR58KZ Win User

Need to know whom i need to contact to request a refund for a payment related to my Azure...

Hi guys,I created an Azure account and used it during the 1 month trial period to face an Azure related exam. I have been charged through that account and I need to know whom I need to contact in order to request my money back. I did not agree to a pay as you go method and this seems to be an error that might have occurred in the Microsoft system.I haven't been able to find any support emails and my azure account access has been blocked as well. Appreciate any information given.Regards,

:)

TR58KZ, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

PAYMENT PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to make a payment. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, we would like to know:

• What happens when you try to make a payment?
    • Do you receive any error message?

You may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

However, we do have a dedicated team for any purchase or refund related queries, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store Support
    team and they will help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 20, 2022
  3. I cant get a refund of the pubg game.

Hello,

There are several ways on how you can request for a refund depending on the type of item that you bought. If this is a downloadable software, follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps.
    • Choose the app, then select Uninstall.
    • Sign in to your Order history and select Request a return.
    • If you don’t see Request a return, your item may not be eligible for a refund. See Microsoft Terms of Sale.
    • When your return is accepted, we’ll issue your refund.

If this is a subscription from Microsoft and not a downloadable software, see Cancel or turn off auto-renew on a Microsoft subscription.

Once we’ve approved your return, we'll issue the refund immediately. Refunds are applied to the original payment option. It can take several days for your payment provider to process a refund. If it's taking longer
    than expected, contact your provider first. If you're still having trouble, contact support.

Should there be anything else, let us know.

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 20, 2022
  4. Need to know whom i need to contact to request a refund for a payment related to my Azure...

How to request a refund for something I purchased from Microsoft Store?

I did, there is NO option to refund or even request a refund all around my account .. I searched for hours ..

All I get a chat with a silly virtual assistant .. she can't get what I need ..

I can't chat with a real person .. and I can't even send an email to a certain department that can help with refund request

WaleedWahba, Nov 20, 2022
Thema:

Need to know whom i need to contact to request a refund for a payment related to my Azure...

1. Need to know whom i need to contact to request a refund for a payment related to my Azure... - Similar Threads - Need whom need

2. I need a refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a refund: So I got charged for a name change and didn't get it can I get a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-refund/a5b01bd5-e487-44b1-b339-340d49a13b5e
  3. I need a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a refund: So I got charged for a name change and didn't get it can I get a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-refund/a5b01bd5-e487-44b1-b339-340d49a13b5e
  4. i need a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need a refund: i do not want this product and i canceled the subscription and i need a refund asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-refund/80b20a68-4bee-467c-aadd-28223e88fa31
  5. i need a refund

i need a refund: i do not want this product and i canceled the subscription and i need a refund asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-refund/80b20a68-4bee-467c-aadd-28223e88fa31
  6. I need a refund!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a refund!: I am going to have to dispute this charge with my bank because NO ONE is willing to deal with this problem. I bought a game on the Google Playstore from Candy Crush and Google has pinged-ponged my request back and forth. They failed to respond to the initial request which was...
  7. I need a refund!

I need a refund!: I am going to have to dispute this charge with my bank because NO ONE is willing to deal with this problem. I bought a game on the Google Playstore from Candy Crush and Google has pinged-ponged my request back and forth. They failed to respond to the initial request which was...
  8. Need a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need a refund: I bought windows 10/11 with my credit card and it declined at first but finally went through after I used my debit card to purchase it. So now I’m stuck with two different payments and cannot figure out a way to dispute it....
  9. Need a refund

Need a refund: I bought windows 10/11 with my credit card and it declined at first but finally went through after I used my debit card to purchase it. So now I’m stuck with two different payments and cannot figure out a way to dispute it....
  10. Need to know whom i need to contact to request a refund for a payment related to my Azure...

Need to know whom i need to contact to request a refund for a payment related to my Azure...: Hi guys,I created an Azure account and used it during the 1 month trial period to face an Azure related exam. I have been charged through that account and I need to know whom I need to contact in order to request my money back. I did not agree to a pay as you go method and...