Windows 10: need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...

Discus and support need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; To Microsoft support,I have searched long and had for my confirmation email for my January 2024 purchase of Windows 11 pro digital activation code in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Patrick McCune, Feb 28, 2024.

1. need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...

To Microsoft support,I have searched long and had for my confirmation email for my January 2024 purchase of Windows 11 pro digital activation code in my confirmation email and I could not find the information was seeking. Either this information can be retrieved from my achieved emails. So, appreciate it could be forwarded to Patrick McCune at email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. The reason is I'm upgrading my laptop's RAM and SSD in next couple of days. Thank you!

:)

Patrick McCune, Feb 28, 2024
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Windows won't activate a digital license but will with a product key?

If you plan on "transferring" a digital license from one computer to another using the activation troubleshooter and your Microsoft Account, then yes, start with the generic product key on the new computer. Actually, on a new install, you select the option for "I don't have a product key" and then after the install use the Activation Troubleshooter. Otherwise, if you are using a unique product key, either purchased or embedded in the firmware of the computer by the factory - let Windows 10/11 activate for the first time from that product key. AFTER it is activated, change the product key to the generic. One advantage to doing this is that if the original product key was OEM, changing it to the generic retail product key will also change the digital license type to retail and make it transferrable to another computer.

NavyLCDR, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Windows won't activate a digital license but will with a product key?

Thank you for the insight
    That's interesting. So you are suggesting after I make my next clone, I enter a generic product key in windows activation and THEN follow up with purchasing (or transferring) a digital license? Do I understand you correctly? If so, I'll try that on my next build.
    It is possible. My only experience seeing it not cleared up in an hour (besides, of course, having the wrong time on my machine or a truly faulty connection) was many years ago. When I contacted Microsoft, they were able to diagnose that my license wasn't valid but couldn't tell me why. If memory serves me correctly, I attempted to move a license from a windows ten machine that initially was an upgrade from windows seven. I discovered (on this forum) that a windows ten license that was upgraded from windows seven license was not eligible to be transferred to a new machine. And I was not able to purchase a digital license. I needed a product key.
    I couldn't find reputable dealers that are still selling retail windows 10 licenses (for example, Best Buy only lists the Spanish version of windows home on their website). But since I just learned that a windows 11 license can be used my concern has been allayed.

WorkPermit, Feb 28, 2024
  4. linhlz Win User

need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...

1. need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11... - Similar Threads - need obtain digital

2. need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...: To Microsoft support,I have searched long and had for my confirmation email for my January 2024 purchase of Windows 11 pro digital activation code in my confirmation email and I could not find the information was seeking. Either this information can be retrieved from my...
  3. Digital activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital activation code: i require another copy of my digital licence for computer with new HDD, how can i acquire this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-activation-code/09a3b448-7566-46b0-8e3e-15f4cf898d8d
  4. Digital activation code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Digital activation code: i require another copy of my digital licence for computer with new HDD, how can i acquire this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-activation-code/09a3b448-7566-46b0-8e3e-15f4cf898d8d
  5. Digital activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Digital activation code?

Digital activation code?: My laptop came with Windows 8.1 installed. When Windows 10 was offered for free from Microsoft I downloaded it. Everything was fine until I had brain surgery and I couldn’t get on my laptop for almost 5 yesrs. Anyway once I started to remmber my passwords etc... I logged on....
  7. how to obtain a product keys for activation of windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to obtain a product keys for activation of windows: i can't find my product keys for windows activation. How or Where do i found it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-obtain-a-product-keys-for-activation-of/5c1b3c87-160b-4d9f-9182-e043d0f6617f
  8. Digital License purchased in 2015, new computer needs that Key

Digital License purchased in 2015, new computer needs that Key: Hello all. I purchased Windows back in 2015 for my Laptop DV7. I just built a new PC and am trying to use the Windows 10 from my laptop onto the new PC. It's a Digital License. My laptop doesn't show any of the existing key numbers/letters. Is there a way to deactivate that...
  9. Windows activation and digital keys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows activation and digital keys: Hi I have a Lenovo Z50 laptop which originally had Win 8.1 installed I upgraded free to Win 10 but after an update maybe 2 months ago everything went wrong, I had a black screen no curser, no control, no access, I had to do the three forced shutdowns to reset and now I have...
  10. Digital activation key

Digital activation key: Where can I find the digital activation key? I upgraded from windows 7 to Windows 10 and have just had to reinstall the software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-activation-key/bdf54bcf-5912-4802-b53f-8f3c9eed6b82"