Windows 10: Need to or have to disable & enable WiFi Network Adapter every few minutes for the wifi to...

Discus and support Need to or have to disable & enable WiFi Network Adapter every few minutes for the wifi to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 Version 1909 on HP Laptop 15-ay009tx Since last 4 days i'm facing issues with my Wifi disconnecting frequently. It says it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jasvin Dudhagara, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Need to or have to disable & enable WiFi Network Adapter every few minutes for the wifi to...

I am using Windows 10 Version 1909 on HP Laptop 15-ay009tx

Since last 4 days i'm facing issues with my Wifi disconnecting frequently. It says it's connected to my home network "Federal" but after few minutes it shows "No Internet Secured". TheWiFi Rays icon changes to Globe Icon.
    So for the first two days i used to do troubleshoot in Networking & Sharing Center and it would fix it for me and it would be reconnected with internet. But this happened frequently every now and then, sometimes after few minutes, while sometimes after many hours.

I'm literally irritated, so i went on to see each and every tutorial on the net. Later I tried the below options as suggested in tips & tutorial over the internet:

00. Tried to change IPv4 Settings of wifi network to Obtain IP Address and DNS Server Address "Automatically"

01. Power Management Setting - Unchecking option to turn off adapter to save power etc.

02. Forgot Network & Reconnected.

03. Updating Drivers Automatically in Device Manager and Updating by picking up from the list to choose manually. None of it worked.

04. Uninstalled Driver and scan for hardware changes. Didn't worked so also tried reinstalling by downloading from HP Website.

05. Network Reset>Restart.

06. Did cmd.exe commands by run as admin like ipconfig /flushdns, net ipv4 reset something as such

07. Did commands in Command Prompt as "Run as Admin" like ipconfig /flushdns, /registerdns, /release, /renew, netsh winsock reset

08. Network & Sharing Center>Change Adapter settings>Wifi Properties. Over there i unchecked few options "Client for Microsoft Networks","File & Printer Sharing....", "QoS Packet Scheduler", "TCP/IPv6"

09. Run Command>Services.msc>WLAN AutoConfig>Properties>Startup Type = "Automatic">ServiceStatus = "Running"

10. Run Command>Services.msc. In here i checked that the following services had theStatus = "Running"
    * TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service

* Wireless lan
    * DHCP
    * DNS Client
    * Function Discovery Resource Publication
    * SSDP Discovery
    * UPnP Device Host

11. I Somewhere read that torrenting can also cause many problems, so i uninstalledUtorrent, also removed all its files. Uninstalled the Bonjourservices app which i think was related somehow to Apple Inc. iTunes.

None of these worked. Sometimes even the wifi adapter would go missing and when it reappears after me trying to reinstall or disable-enable wifi adapter, it says"Can't Connect to the Network"

After doing almost all these steps and procedures i couldn't get anything to work so i'm ultimately very much pissed & frustrated, but moreover disheartened that none of it seems to work. Doing these for last 4 days. For 2 days i didn't even sleep. These Corona Lockdown has got me locked in home so can't even go to shop and also tried reaching microsoft customer care. They disconnect my call everytime in the middle of the conversation and then i have to explain from scratch to the new agent. Also get no callback in due time.

I would like to add one thing when all these happened frequently, i just go to Network & Sharing Center>Change Adapater Settings>Wifi Adapter.

Here the Wifi adapter is enabled but i have "No Internet Secured", so all i do isdisable and enable Wifi, so in few seconds the internet is secured. But doing that each and every time is tedious and time consuming. I'm really helpless here. I would appreciate any kind of help or tip : Please Please help me out

:)

Jasvin Dudhagara, Apr 14, 2020

2. WIFI Gets Disables and requires Reboot to enable again

wct8vvjz4uQ So. at random times my WIFI gets disabled and when I hover over the symbol it says wifi networks available. When I go into the network list it just goes into a loop that never loads the list.

the none of the network list services can be restarted/stopped/started and in device manager I can not disable/uninstall/re-install my wifi adapter.

The only way to re-enable my wifi is to completely restart my computer with a forced shutdown (hold the power button) because normal methods go into loops that never end.
    In the past I did fix it for an extended period of time by downloading the most recent .net Framework, this seemed to solve the problem for months until now.

DM log is attached just encase it can help in any way.

Jcorella17, Apr 14, 2020
  3. microsoft wifi network adapter missing in device manager, wifi signal is showing for few minutes only

hii everyone,

i have dell pc with windows10. actually it was running good. but yesterday my pc was again upgraded. wifi is not enable on desktop, when i search in device manager, total i saw 7 adapters and wifi adapter was showing yellow mark, then i upgrade it but it
    won't work. wifi signals are showing sometimes and it will disappear, when wifi signal was shown on desktop internet is coming for few minutes. when i troubleshoot network problem then only the wifi signal is appearing for minutes and after some time it wont
    show any wifi access points, how should i fix this problem to show wifi signal permanently in my pc? i have done all network troubleshooting and network adapter problems but it wont work... now in my pc 4 adapters are showing in device manager, how should
    i get all network adapters in my pc? how to install all network adapters without changing os?

please suggest me to fix my pc problem.

thank you!!!

anusha_reddy_s, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Need to or have to disable & enable WiFi Network Adapter every few minutes for the wifi to...

Accidentally disabled wifi network adapter, want to know how to re-enable it or reinstall it.

Original title: Wifi Network Adapter Lost

Hi all,

I have recently accidentally disabled my wifi network adapter and I'm helpless now. There is no way to re-enable it or reinstall it.

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thanks.

Dexter_594, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Need to or have to disable & enable WiFi Network Adapter every few minutes for the wifi to...

1. Need to or have to disable & enable WiFi Network Adapter every few minutes for the wifi to... - Similar Threads - Need disable enable

2. WiFi adapter disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi adapter disabled: WiFi disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-adapter-disabled/dc88b5c1-c307-463a-9b9b-3c8de547e235
  3. WiFi adapter disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi adapter disabled: WiFi disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-adapter-disabled/dc88b5c1-c307-463a-9b9b-3c8de547e235
  4. Wifi network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network adapter: My other PC does have a Wifi network adapter and therefore unable to connect to WiFi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-network-adapter/1fa8a8fb-ac57-4afb-88d5-dc42a1808905
  5. Wifi network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi network adapter: My other PC does have a Wifi network adapter and therefore unable to connect to WiFi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-network-adapter/1fa8a8fb-ac57-4afb-88d5-dc42a1808905
  6. Wifi shows connected but no internet every few minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi shows connected but no internet every few minutes: The error msg I see is dns_probe_no_internet after every few minutes. The networks works fine on other devices. When I disable the wifi manually and start it again the network works fine for another couple of minutes and then drops again....
  7. Wifi keeps dropping every few minutes

Wifi keeps dropping every few minutes: So in short my connection keeps dropping every few minutes. This isn't constant but it tends to happen everyday for a bit. I use a TP-Link wireless N PCI Express adapter for my wireless connection. This issue came up earlier in the year but the fix was updating the adapter's...
  8. Wifi dropping every few minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi dropping every few minutes: Hi, My wifi has been doing this thing where it drops for no reason. It will freeze my computer then disconnect. Every few times it will show no wifi near me at all and I have to reset my computer to reconnect to my wifi. I have troubleshooted countless times, have reset the...
  9. Wifi Network Adapter randomly disables frequently

Wifi Network Adapter randomly disables frequently: My wifi adapter disables randomly. After a lot of searching, the likely culprit is the anti-virus disabling the network adapter. I was using McAffee and right now I am using Microsoft Defender and shopping to see if another anti-virus solution doesn't use this...
  10. WiFi adapter working for a few minutes then no internet access

WiFi adapter working for a few minutes then no internet access: WiFi on my desktop has been working perfectly for a few months but now since a couple days ago my WiFi keeps failing to connect after a few minutes of being connected. It isn't my WiFi modem as I made a wireless hotspot on my phone and it still disconnects. I have looked...