Windows 10: Need to pinpoint cause of BSOD Blue Screen of Death -- Help needed

Discus and support Need to pinpoint cause of BSOD Blue Screen of Death -- Help needed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone! Recently I have received the final straw for my PC crashing. My pc crashes once every day, and it is a consistent thing in which I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Crystal Resurrection, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Need to pinpoint cause of BSOD Blue Screen of Death -- Help needed

Hey everyone!

Recently I have received the final straw for my PC crashing. My pc crashes once every day, and it is a consistent thing in which I have become very annoyed.

If anyone could please help me make some sense what should I do out of this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Attached to the following Mediafire link is the large 1.7 GB DMP file sorry couldn't find any minidumps and the NFO, zipped into a .rar file. -- Please ask me if any other information is required. This just happened about an hour and some time ago, so it's pretty recent.

Specs: -- More is in the NFO file if needed

Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz

Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.85 GB usable

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Thank you for your time and effort!

:)

Crystal Resurrection, Nov 17, 2020

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Abrienne Win User
    Abrienne, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Need to pinpoint cause of BSOD Blue Screen of Death -- Help needed

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Need to pinpoint cause of BSOD Blue Screen of Death -- Help needed

1. Need to pinpoint cause of BSOD Blue Screen of Death -- Help needed - Similar Threads - Need pinpoint cause

2. i need help with the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with the blue screen of death: I was trying to wipe an old hdd to use in another pc but then when i plugged it in the blue screen of death appeared and im not sure hoe to fix it no matter what i do it keeps going back to the blue screen someone please help, i built this pc and it would suck if id have to...
  3. i need help with the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help with the blue screen of death: I was trying to wipe an old hdd to use in another pc but then when i plugged it in the blue screen of death appeared and im not sure hoe to fix it no matter what i do it keeps going back to the blue screen someone please help, i built this pc and it would suck if id have to...
  4. i need help with the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need help to analyze blue screen of death's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to analyze blue screen of death's: Hi all,Recently i am having issues with my laptop running into bsod. I suspect the problem lies with the nvidia drivers but i really want someone to look at the 4 dumps i am posting. From the event logs nvlddmkm came up and volmgrDump files on my google...
  6. Need help to analyze blue screen of death's

Need help to analyze blue screen of death's: Hi all,Recently i am having issues with my laptop running into bsod. I suspect the problem lies with the nvidia drivers but i really want someone to look at the 4 dumps i am posting. From the event logs nvlddmkm came up and volmgrDump files on my google...
  7. Need help pinpointing cause of BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help pinpointing cause of BSODs: I've been getting several BSODs lately, usually while playing Diablo 4.I've been monitoring my RAM and it has been almost fully in use quite often so I am not sure if that is the cause for some of them.I have done the usual sfc and restorehealth commands in CMD, looked at...
  8. Need help pinpointing cause of BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help pinpointing cause of BSODs: I've been getting several BSODs lately, usually while playing Diablo 4.I've been monitoring my RAM and it has been almost fully in use quite often so I am not sure if that is the cause for some of them.I have done the usual sfc and restorehealth commands in CMD, looked at...
  9. Need help pinpointing cause of BSODs

10. Need some help with Blue Screen of Death Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need some help with Blue Screen of Death Issues: System BSOD NT Kernal Mini-dumps in link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjVevzi-1ikrixtucrY44gk6GtlV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-some-help-with-blue-screen-of-death-issues/385ef1a3-2b4f-4ec7-b5a8-05330bc2188a