Windows 10: need to purchase genuine windows 10

Discus and support need to purchase genuine windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my windows turns out not to be geniune and I want to purchase windows 10 without having to wipe my machine completely. How dp i know what version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jennyoohdash, Jul 9, 2020.

1. need to purchase genuine windows 10

my windows turns out not to be geniune and I want to purchase windows 10 without having to wipe my machine completely. How dp i know what version of windows 10 I need to purchase.?

:)

jennyoohdash, Jul 9, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 9, 2020
  4. need to purchase genuine windows 10

Need specifics on RAID 10

step 1) purchase a raid card that does raid 10 and has 4x mini sas. you will want at least 1024 ram on that chip.
    step 2) purchase 16 2 TB enterprise class constellation drives
    step 3) purchase another whole rig to do the same thing
    step 4) setup rsync to copy all of the changed data from server 1 to server 2
    step 5) buy 2 800 watt BBU (1 for each)

there.

Easy Rhino, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

need to purchase genuine windows 10

1. need to purchase genuine windows 10 - Similar Threads - need purchase genuine

2. Need activation for Genuine Windows 10 product

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need activation for Genuine Windows 10 product: Hi,Need activation help please - who should I contact?I bought a license for windows 10 on the 4th of Oct 2015. I have the order confirmation in my windows account but no serial listed. Activation through Windows 10 fails and trouble shooter does nothing.Can someone please...
  3. Need activation for Genuine Windows 10 product

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need activation for Genuine Windows 10 product: Hi,Need activation help please - who should I contact?I bought a license for windows 10 on the 4th of Oct 2015. I have the order confirmation in my windows account but no serial listed. Activation through Windows 10 fails and trouble shooter does nothing.Can someone please...
  4. Need activation for Genuine Windows 10 product

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. need to cheak windows 10 key genuine or nor

need to cheak windows 10 key genuine or nor: i brought this key and i wont to verify this genuine or notkey- 62Q4N CV82G 4DH68 DWMCP 2DKTTTHANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-cheak-windows-10-key-genuine-or-nor/6aa95c71-0888-4c68-8fc7-167aefe34d4c
  6. is windows 10 genuine

is windows 10 genuine: I see many older dell and HP computers with installed windows 10oem on them, like dell 7010, since the windows 10 free upgrade has ended and for some reason when windows is updated from 7 to 10 it shows that it is activated even though the official windows 10 update has...
  7. genuine windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    genuine windows 10: I want to know if my Windows is genuine or not? i come from germany and my gift was windows 10 from my friend. my product key is Key removed by Mod. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genuine-windows-10/1303cd7e-9fb9-4d26-ad95-7f8ab49e34f6
  8. windows genuine activation without purchase

windows genuine activation without purchase: Hello i'm phanindrakumar, I'm using windows 10 from past 2 years, from last 3 months i'm try to activate windows genuine without purchase. and i got one method for this without purchase windows we will get licence digital licence. we will get all updates of the windows and...
  9. Purchased windows 10 pro key from kinguin, how to tell if genuine?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchased windows 10 pro key from kinguin, how to tell if genuine?: I purchased this key for my friend to use with his PC we just built. Used with the windows installation software from a USB and we typed in the key, and it was accepted. Then the computer rebooted and because we hadn't removed the USB drive, it loaded the installation program...
  10. Genuinity of Windows 10

Genuinity of Windows 10: Some sellers are selling Windows 10 on Flipkart as low ₹1125/- and the product keys are working fine. Is there any fear of losing data on these products? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genuinity-of-windows-10/99a1d1f5-0b47-4beb-899c-3a3050196d33"