Windows 10: Need to reactivate Accounting Professional 2009 on Windows 11

Discus and support Need to reactivate Accounting Professional 2009 on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been using this program for many years. I just built a new computer with Windows 11. I reinstalled MSOA2009 with service packs, and it seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RonRosenfeld, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Need to reactivate Accounting Professional 2009 on Windows 11

I've been using this program for many years. I just built a new computer with Windows 11. I reinstalled MSOA2009 with service packs, and it seems to run fine, EXCEPT I cannot activate it. The last time I installed it on a new computer, about five years ago, I was able to activate over the phone by talking to a live person; reading in the activation code; and all went well. Except without activation I will only be able to use it 25 times.Internet activation fails with error code 53769Phone activation goes to an automaton. The link sent by the automaton only show nine digit groups of six digi

:)

RonRosenfeld, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Need to reactivate Accounting Professional 2009 on Windows 11 :(

Zakin, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Need to reactivate Accounting Professional 2009 on Windows 11

Peachtree 2009

Will Peachtree By Sage Professional Pro Accounting 2009 work with Windows 10 ?

here are the requirements of the box:

• 1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) [1.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) for multiple users]
    • 512 MB of RAM; Windows Vista - 512 MB of RAM [1 GB for multiple users]
    • Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
    • 1 GB of disk space for installation
    • Internet Explorer 6.0 required (provided on CD. Requires an additional 70 MB); Internet Explorer 7.0 support
    Thanks,

Darek

DarekSzeremeta, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Need to reactivate Accounting Professional 2009 on Windows 11

1. Need to reactivate Accounting Professional 2009 on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Need reactivate Accounting

2. Will I need a professional for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I need a professional for this?: So I had to restart my laptop due to an application not working and when I did, my laptop basically became un-functioning. It will boot up incredibly slowly, about an hour or so and when I get to my home screen, I cannot interact with anything. I cannot click on any...
  3. Need to reactivate Accounting Professional 2009 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to reactivate Accounting Professional 2009 on Windows 11: I've been using this program for many years. I just built a new computer with Windows 11. I reinstalled MSOA2009 with service packs, and it seems to run fine, EXCEPT I cannot activate it. The last time I installed it on a new computer, about five years ago, I was able to...
  4. Help needed with Windows 10 2009

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help needed with Windows 10 2009: HelloI originally had a Windows 7 but a few weeks ago I upgraded it to Windows 10. I brought it up again from the basement after previously it not waking up, about a few years ago at the time I wasn't so dedicated to fix it so it went back to the basement. I cleaned the...
  5. Help needed with Windows 10 2009

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed with Windows 10 2009: HelloI originally had a Windows 7 but a few weeks ago I upgraded it to Windows 10. I brought it up again from the basement after previously it not waking up, about a few years ago at the time I wasn't so dedicated to fix it so it went back to the basement. I cleaned the...
  6. Help needed with Windows 10 2009

7. I am using Windows 11 but in my Microsoft account says my PC is Windows 10 Professional 2009.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Windows 11 but in my Microsoft account says my PC is Windows 10 Professional 2009.: Firstly sorry for my baed english. I have been using windows 11 since it is been public. To enable offline gaming for my pc I have checked my account and I only have one single device. I couldn't see the option for offline gaming but what I saw was my pc was Windows 10. The...
  8. I am using Windows 11 but in my Microsoft account says my PC is Windows 10 Professional 2009.

I am using Windows 11 but in my Microsoft account says my PC is Windows 10 Professional 2009.: Firstly sorry for my baed english. I have been using windows 11 since it is been public. To enable offline gaming for my pc I have checked my account and I only have one single device. I couldn't see the option for offline gaming but what I saw was my pc was Windows 10. The...
  9. Windows 10 Professional reactivate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Professional reactivate: Hi Community! Last week I bought a new PCMotherboard, CPU, RAM and I when I sold my old PC I did not deactivate Windows on it, because I forgot and I thought that I didn't need to deactivate. When I singed in to my account in the new PC the Windows did not reactivate. Then I...
  10. Need to Reactivate Windows 10 Professional on a Different Motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need to Reactivate Windows 10 Professional on a Different Motherboard: Recently, the prongs to the processor on my motherboard has been bent — deeming the thing useless now. Now with a new motherboard on the way, is there any way to be able to reactivate Windows 10 Professional on the new motherboard? I would really appreciate it if someone...