Windows 10: Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377

Discus and support Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspirion 3585 and it has the Qualcomm atheros qca9377 wifi adapter. It has stoppd working so I tried to uninstall and re-install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JaredPetruso, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377

I have a Dell Inspirion 3585 and it has the Qualcomm atheros qca9377 wifi adapter. It has stoppd working so I tried to uninstall and re-install the drivers but it is not working. After the install completes i check the device manager -> Network Adapters and it is not listed. I also checked the option to Show Hidden devices in the device manager and nothing there. Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

JaredPetruso, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Andy#56 Win User

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter

Thanks JuanMoreno25,

I have carried out the process that you have described, however I carry this process out on a weekly basis as the fault comes up that the
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter is not recognised.

I have updated the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter (microsoft)

Is there anything else that I should be updating?

Thanks

Andy#56, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Andy#56 Win User
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter

Hi,

I have an Acer Aspire F15

I need to keep updating the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter.

Are there any fixes for this to stop this happening

Thanks

Andy

Andy#56, Nov 25, 2020
  4. laluai Win User

Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 WirelessNetworkAdapter is missing/not present

Hello, I'm using an ASUS X442URR

my laptop suddenly not connected to wifi, my wifi driver (qualcomm) is also missing in the device manager

Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377 [​IMG]

Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377 [​IMG]

The wireless adapter under Qualcomm is not available in the device manager menu, not even if i scan for hardware changes,

uninstall, re-install the adapter plus necessary driver, reboot the computer, nor even if I do a network reset. and the only way im using the wifi is using the external wifi adapter

Are there any other solutions to this problem to make the wireless adapter appear?

Windows 10, 64bit system version 1909
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377

pls help, thank you!

laluai, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377

1. Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377 - Similar Threads - Need reinstall qualcomm

2. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  3. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 keep disconnecting: Hello, i need some help, i was using my Laptop to watch YouTube and then suddenly the internet went silent, i wa trying to solve it but apparently none of them work1. Troubleshoot the WiFi: i choose this and the laptop couldn't find the issue so they told me to reset the...
  4. My Qualcomm Atheros qca9377… is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Qualcomm Atheros qca9377… is missing: A few days ago, my laptop suddenly couldn't detect/connect to any wifi source, I ran troubleshooting and it gave me two reasons:1. No Ethernet Cable detected I don't use it so I disregarded this2. The Qualcomm Atheros qca9377... I forgot the whole name of itI searched for...
  5. Cannot update or reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless adapter

Cannot update or reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless adapter: Hello, The qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless adapter installed on my pc has stopped working, and when trying to download a new version from my computer's producer Dell, I receive a message saying the model is not compatible. When trying to update it from my pc, I also...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire F15 I need to keep updating the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter. Are there any fixes for this to stop this happening Thanks Andy...
  7. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 won't work

Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 won't work: I bought a Lenovo flex 6 last year and there were no problems at first. I noticed that some time the qca9377 would go out, but the issue would resolve itself. However, that's not the case anymore. It frequently goes out and I'm constantly uninstalling and reinstalling the...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter: Please help me out, my laptop is an Asus with Windows 10. I know that the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter needs a driver update version 12.0.0.927 and my laptop is not able to recognize that there is a need for an update because after I click on Check Update the...
  9. Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter beause driver didn't...

Need to reinstall a qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter beause driver didn't...: I was having problems with my adapter disconnecting and not appearing in network connections on the control panel in settings. So I went through some basic instrutions and found out that the adapter in device manager was not working, i checked that the drivers where updated...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter errors

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter errors: Hi All, I keep getting disconnected on my Wifi every 10mins or so since 23 Sep 2019. After some time, it would stop connecting. I have to manually go to the device manager and disable the "Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless adapter" and re-enable it to get it working....