Windows 10: Need to reinstall all my Windows apps again

Discus and support Need to reinstall all my Windows apps again in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am currently using Windows 10 Professional and removed all Windows 10 apps through Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage because I had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kanishknishar, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Need to reinstall all my Windows apps again

I am currently using Windows 10 Professional and removed all Windows 10 apps through Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage because I had a problem with calendar not popping up properly from the taskbar which fixed itself.

I would like to reinstall all the apps again.

:)

kanishknishar, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 20, 2018
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Need to reinstall all my Windows apps again

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Need to reinstall all my Windows apps again

1. Need to reinstall all my Windows apps again - Similar Threads - Need reinstall apps

2. Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps: I'm not asking for some PowerShell commands, I'm asking to reinstall the entire UWP apps as a windows iso fresh install does I deleted WindowsApps folder, how can I bring it back without files recovery softwares?...
  3. Windows needs activation again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows needs activation again: so i activated windows 10 pro a couple of months ago using a genuine license key, and 2 days ago windows watermark appeared on the bottom right of the screen saying that i need to activate windows again. I tried using the same key i used a couple of months ago and it...
  4. All my windows apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my windows apps not working: Calculator, calendar, mail, App store, etc are not working When open - It opens and then closes automatically and shows error message *The App Didn't start* tried WSReset.exe from CMD command and it also shows error Also reseted app data from settings No 3rd party...
  5. Reinstalled windows, but need to get my Users back.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalled windows, but need to get my Users back.: I had recently reinstalled windows after this tragedy: Link to Question Everything works again, but there is a problem. I had my Users folder in my D disk. After reinstalling windows I still have it, but windows didn't use them. Right now I have both C:\Users and...
  6. Uninstalled all default apps and can't reinstall them.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uninstalled all default apps and can't reinstall them.: I uninstalled all the default apps (with CCleaner) knowing that each new build re-installs them. Build 14926 no longer re-installs uninstalled apps. I've tried every means I can find to re-install the apps but nothing works. Can I roll back to previous build (Build 14915),...
  7. My MS Account needs attention, again

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My MS Account needs attention, again: Here we go again - I'm getting the message that my Microsoft account needs attention to get get new builds, with a Fix me button. The Fix me button goes on to tell me how to STOP getting new builds. No way out of this foolish loop. Or is there? Has anyone overcome this...
  8. how can i reinstall all windows metro apps

how can i reinstall all windows metro apps: Ok so dont ask me how (long story) but i managed to corrupt all my windows modern apps and i cant use or uninstall them, the store showed that there installed and i cant redownload them or launch them. is there some way i can reinstall only all or one by one reinstall all...
  9. Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again

Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again: An example is Kodi. I install it from Windows Store. Make a mess, uninstall it and want to reinstall it. Where is it on my HDD so that I can reinstall it without downloading it again. Windows Store knows I have it (it says I own it.) 82694
  10. Need help reinstalling metro apps

Need help reinstalling metro apps: I was installing this new game and it had errors, part of the troubleshooting of said game was to nuke the app data folder. I have deleted things from this folder in the past on previous OSes just fine with no issues. However after killing this folder the start menu did not...