Windows 10: Need to reinstall all my Windows apps again

Discus and support Need to reinstall all my Windows apps again in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am currently using Windows 10 Professional and removed all Windows 10 apps through Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage because I had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kanishknishar, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Need to reinstall all my Windows apps again

I am currently using Windows 10 Professional and removed all Windows 10 apps through Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage because I had a problem with calendar not popping up properly from the taskbar which fixed itself.

I would like to reinstall all the apps again.

:)

kanishknishar, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 20, 2018
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Need to reinstall all my Windows apps again

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Need to reinstall all my Windows apps again

1. Need to reinstall all my Windows apps again - Similar Threads - Need reinstall apps

2. After recovering windows and reinstalling windows will I need a password to access it again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recovering windows and reinstalling windows will I need a password to access it again?: Hi,So I'm thinking of resetting my computer and using the "Reinstall from cloud" option when reinstalling windows, however I'm afraid of losing windows or needing a activation password that I don't have because my PC came with windows pre Installed.Can someone please help me...
  3. After recovering windows and reinstalling windows will I need a password to access it again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After recovering windows and reinstalling windows will I need a password to access it again?: Hi,So I'm thinking of resetting my computer and using the "Reinstall from cloud" option when reinstalling windows, however I'm afraid of losing windows or needing a activation password that I don't have because my PC came with windows pre Installed.Can someone please help me...
  4. Do I need to reinstall the media creation tool again ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I need to reinstall the media creation tool again ?: Do I need to reinstall the windows creation media tool on my usb again every time I want to factory reset a device or can I use my old usb which has the media creation tool on it, and which one would be better and what is the difference between them also, does it make any...
  5. I need all my removed apps restored

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need all my removed apps restored: I need all my removed apps restored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-all-my-removed-apps-restored/5f472687-ea6a-4277-b61b-051d084fc8c7
  6. Is a clean reinstall in my future? (all apps are currently hosed)

Is a clean reinstall in my future? (all apps are currently hosed): On a new laptop with a 256G SSD for the OS and a separate data drive I was trying to get WSL2 running with the Linux environments stored on the data drive. Something led me to try taking ownership of the WindowsApps folder on the C drive and from there it's been all downhill....
  7. I need to reinstall windows, but it says my apps will be deleted. Is there a way of...

I need to reinstall windows, but it says my apps will be deleted. Is there a way of...: submitted by /u/nfhii [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqduzf/i_need_to_reinstall_windows_but_it_says_my_apps/
  8. Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps: I'm not asking for some PowerShell commands, I'm asking to reinstall the entire UWP apps as a windows iso fresh install does I deleted WindowsApps folder, how can I bring it back without files recovery softwares?...
  9. Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again

Reinstall downloaded Windows Store app without downloading again: An example is Kodi. I install it from Windows Store. Make a mess, uninstall it and want to reinstall it. Where is it on my HDD so that I can reinstall it without downloading it again. Windows Store knows I have it (it says I own it.) 82694
  10. Need help reinstalling metro apps

Need help reinstalling metro apps: I was installing this new game and it had errors, part of the troubleshooting of said game was to nuke the app data folder. I have deleted things from this folder in the past on previous OSes just fine with no issues. However after killing this folder the start menu did not...