Windows 10: need to reinstall in app purchases from Star Trek timelines and WOT Blitz. How can I do that??

Discus and support need to reinstall in app purchases from Star Trek timelines and WOT Blitz. How can I do that?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I get the tanks and crew purchases made in WOT Blitz? Also, how can I recover all my Purchases in Star Trek Timelines? I switched laptops due... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonaldGiles, Oct 8, 2019.

1. need to reinstall in app purchases from Star Trek timelines and WOT Blitz. How can I do that??

How can I get the tanks and crew purchases made in WOT Blitz? Also, how can I recover all my Purchases in Star Trek Timelines? I switched laptops due to glitching in old laptop and need to recover these items.

:)

DonaldGiles, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Amy1CW Win User

wot blitz

Then you would need to purchase WOT BLITZ from the Microsoft Store.

Otherwise you'll have to continue playing it with STEAM.

Amy1CW, Oct 8, 2019
  3. wot blitz

this did not solve problem.i have wot blitz with steam tat works well.need 2 sign in wot blitz Microsoft on my computer

GolfBVPLEWA, Oct 8, 2019
  4. need to reinstall in app purchases from Star Trek timelines and WOT Blitz. How can I do that??

wot blitz

cant find Microsoft wot blitz

GolfBVPLEWA, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

need to reinstall in app purchases from Star Trek timelines and WOT Blitz. How can I do that??

1. need to reinstall in app purchases from Star Trek timelines and WOT Blitz. How can I do that?? - Similar Threads - need reinstall app

2. How do I uninstall Bingo Blitz App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall Bingo Blitz App?: How do I find and uninstall the Bingo Blitz App from my Computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-bingo-blitz-app/d51dbcd2-4947-404c-b5bc-3d65f5aaba58
  3. How do I uninstall Bingo Blitz App?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I uninstall Bingo Blitz App?: How do I find and uninstall the Bingo Blitz App from my Computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-bingo-blitz-app/d51dbcd2-4947-404c-b5bc-3d65f5aaba58
  4. How do I uninstall Bingo Blitz App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Wot blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wot blitz: Со стороны платформы Microsoft к нам поступили данные об отзыве и возврате Вам средств по следующим транзакциям: Roman66687_1 2019-10-18 17:22:21 Золото Мастеров Roman66687_1 2019-10-18 16:32:50 Контейнер «Дракула» Roman66687_1 2019-10-18 16:32:28 Контейнер «Хелсинг»...
  6. Star Trek crystal discs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Star Trek crystal discs?: Came across this and thought the nerds amongst you (me included) might find it an interesting project. Microsoft successfully archives Warner Bros. 'Superman' movie on a piece of glass - TechSpot 143847
  7. wot blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wot blitz: cant find Microsoft wot blitz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wot-blitz/35f2af81-819d-4b74-8f2b-17c3a4beec20
  8. star trek online crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    star trek online crash to desktop: so, for the past week, every few days, I'm suddenly kicked to desktop, the game window vanishes, and it presents me with a crash dialogue telling me my graphics card was unplugged/hung. I've tried everything I can think of, verified the game files, verified I had the right...
  9. How to Install Star Trek Legacy on Windows 10 / Incompatible Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install Star Trek Legacy on Windows 10 / Incompatible Program: This is for Windows 10. I am not sure if this process will work on other operating systems. Like many of you, I have old games for previous operating systems that I really enjoy play but are "incompatible". I have managed to get them working on Windows 10. One of them,...
  10. star trek online below par perormance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    star trek online below par perormance: so..I put startrek online through the paces tonight on the new hardware and one fact became readily apparent, no matter what graphics settings I chose, I was seeing below par performance and indeed even real noticable slowdowns at times. what options should I consider...