Windows 10: need to reinstall Microsoft store

Discus and support need to reinstall Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was having trouble connecting my PC to my TV to watch a live stream. I discovered that Microsoft Store was in the process of updating and was stuck... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ABlue1, Apr 18, 2020.

1. ABlue1 Win User

need to reinstall Microsoft store

I was having trouble connecting my PC to my TV to watch a live stream. I discovered that Microsoft Store was in the process of updating and was stuck at 90%. I made a mistake and uninstalled the app to get it to stop, thinking I could reinstall it. Problem is I can't find a way to do that. Please help.

:)

ABlue1, Apr 18, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

1. need to reinstall Microsoft store - Similar Threads - need reinstall Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store needs reinstalling on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store needs reinstalling on Windows 11.: My files have corrupted and deleted so I was looking to reinstall yet majority of the methods I found don't work and I don't know why this is happening....
  3. Microsoft Store needs reinstalling on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store needs reinstalling on Windows 11.: My files have corrupted and deleted so I was looking to reinstall yet majority of the methods I found don't work and I don't know why this is happening....
  4. I can’t reinstall the Microsoft Store, need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can’t reinstall the Microsoft Store, need help: I deleted the Microsoft store to get more space but need to redownload the store to get an app from it. I don’t know how to get the store back...
  5. I can’t reinstall the Microsoft Store, need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t reinstall the Microsoft Store, need help: I deleted the Microsoft store to get more space but need to redownload the store to get an app from it. I don’t know how to get the store back...
  6. I can’t reinstall the Microsoft Store, need help

7. Need to reinstall windows store

Need to reinstall windows store: I deleted the windows store a month ago in an attempt to stop wsappx from using 10% of my cpu, it didnt work and now I realized I cant use any windows apps. Any help is appreciated....
  8. Need to reinstall windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to reinstall windows store: I deleted the windows store a month ago in an attempt to stop wsappx from using 10% of my cpu, it didnt work and now I realized I cant use any windows apps. Any help is appreciated....
  9. Need to reinstall windows store

10. Microsoft Store - need help to reinstall

Microsoft Store - need help to reinstall: Hey, I uninstalled Microsoft Store because it was causing some problems for my pc, now i want to reinstall it again. I tried the command using PowerShell but it says Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist. At line:1 char:53 +...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reinstall the microsoft store