Windows 10: Need to reinstall the program of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit edition

Discus and support Need to reinstall the program of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What I would like to know before doing to reformat the hard drive and reinstall the operating system of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit edition. Should I write... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by imcanadian, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Need to reinstall the program of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit edition

What I would like to know before doing to reformat the hard drive and reinstall the operating system of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit edition. Should I write down my activation key from Settings > System > About folder. But am not sure which one to write down and all I see are two. Here is below:

Device ID with the letters and numbers across xxxxxxxx - xxxx - xxxx - xxxx - xxxxxxxxxxxx

Product ID with five digits in each four boxes like xxxxx - xxxxx - xxxxx - xxxxx

Let me know which one to write down then I will start to reformat and reinstall the operating system of Windows 10 Pro 16-editon.

Thank you,

John

:)

imcanadian, Dec 11, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile Need to reinstall the program of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit edition :)

3. MarirajB Win User
    To Download official Windows 10 pro 64 bit edition.

I have a Windows 10 Pro edition product key. But I don't have installation files. So I want to download it. Where can I download Windows 10 Pro 64 bit edition officially for my HP Pavilion Notebook?.

MarirajB, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Need to reinstall the program of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit edition

Upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit to Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Is this upgrade to Windows 10 Pro correct? Any tips you can give me? Thank You!!

Starting with my W7 Ultimate 32-Bit Desktop; add Memory and Replace SSD; load W7 Ultimate 64-Bit; Upgrade to 64-bit Windows 10 Pro.

My Desktop

Processor: Intel i5-2500k

Motherboard: Intel DH67BL

Memory: Crucial 2x2Gb = 4GB Plus Crucial 2x8Gb = 16Gb Total = 20Gb

SSD: Intel X-25 Series 320 80Gb (C: OS, Programs, Program Data, etc.)

Replace with Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

HDD: Western Digital 1 Tb (D: User Data)

Windows 7 Ultimate Product Box (Copyright 2009) containing

Product Key

32 Bit Disk

64 Bit Disk

Upgrade steps:

• Make hardware upgrades (in bold)

• The new SSD is empty. Load the W7-64 Bit disk into the disk drive hoping it will led to a W7-64 Bit install on the SSD (C: drive).

• The W7 Ultimate version will be a revision corresponding to when my PC was new (about 2010). Upgrade PC to the latest version of W7.

• Use the Library function to relink user data to my D: drive data.

• Use the invitation from Microsoft to invoke the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.

Edmond Danta, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Need to reinstall the program of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit edition

1. Need to reinstall the program of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit edition - Similar Threads - Need reinstall program

2. 64-bit Windows 10 Pro but every program is running on 32 bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro but every program is running on 32 bit: When I mean every, I mean every single program is running on 32-bit, and I am tired of it. Spotify, Discord, Steam, Lightshot and even any game I try to boot up is listed as 32-bit in the task manager.So, this all started back in June when I was messing around with Nvidia...
  3. 64-bit Windows 10 Pro but every program is running on 32 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro but every program is running on 32 bit: When I mean every, I mean every single program is running on 32-bit, and I am tired of it. Spotify, Discord, Steam, Lightshot and even any game I try to boot up is listed as 32-bit in the task manager.So, this all started back in June when I was messing around with Nvidia...
  4. 64-bit Windows 10 Pro but every program is running on 32 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Program Incompatibility Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Program Incompatibility Error: I have a Surface 3 Tablet, non-Pro and it was still sealed when i bought it, after setting it up everything was functioning fine and i even found out the store gave me the Verizon 4G LTE version when i just ordered a regular 128gb storage, 4gb of ram variant which was hype....
  6. Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs: I recently purchased a Surface Pro X and I am trying to install some programs but they are not allowing me to install due the program requiring a 64 bit Operating system. I have checked my System information and I am definitely running 64 bit windows "System type: 64-bit...
  7. need older windows 10 64 bit pro

need older windows 10 64 bit pro: I have a asus zephyrus rog laptop that came with windows 10 pro 64 bit I lost recovery after installing new hard drive windows ver 1903 and up are causing driver problems need older version of windows like maybe 1700=1800 version I had Microsoft remote my computer twice...
  8. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I have been using Clonezilla-live for years. It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI. What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a fortune to back up my computers. Thank for any help. 143195
  9. Reformat & reinstall of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Reformat & reinstall of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit: In order to get the MS Edge browser back with the top sites links will I have to do a total reformat & then install a new copy of Windows 10 Professional 64 bit? 134004
  10. Reformat & reinstall of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

in Windows 10 Support
    Reformat & reinstall of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit: In order to get the MS Edge browser back with the top sites links will I have to do a total reformat & then install a new copy of Windows 10 Professional 64 bit? 134004