Windows 10: Need to reinstall Xbox features to use Minecraft Bedrock, cannot sign in after uninstalling...

Discus and support Need to reinstall Xbox features to use Minecraft Bedrock, cannot sign in after uninstalling... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently removed the Xbox app along with some other unneeded apps using the O&O AppBuster, which bypasses the windows uninstall lock that has so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/itwurd, May 6, 2020.

1. /u/itwurd Win User

Need to reinstall Xbox features to use Minecraft Bedrock, cannot sign in after uninstalling...

I recently removed the Xbox app along with some other unneeded apps using the O&O AppBuster, which bypasses the windows uninstall lock that has so infamously plagued people. After a few months of zero problems, my friend invited me to play Minecraft Bedrock (the Windows 10 exclusive one) and suddenly I couldn't sign in. This seems to be a problem with how the app interacts with the Xbox app, so I'm trying to find a way to restore this problem.

Xbox app was reinstalled via the MS store, as well as all it's dependencies, yet I still cannot use my MS account to sign in to the apps.

Powershell was used using the typical " Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp\*| Remove-AppxPackage" to uninstall then reinstall, this did not work either.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

submitted by /u/itwurd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/itwurd, May 6, 2020

2. Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY).

BreezyMain, May 6, 2020
  3. -AjDj- Win User
    Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock

I got a copy of minecraft bedrock edition when i bought java edition, which i used on my microsoft account .

I downloaded Minecraft bedrock edition from the Store but when i attempt to sign in the sign in screen appears for a slip seccond and then disappears and fails to sign in.

Im on 1903, i made sure the Microsoft account i have on my device has the key to Minecraft Bedrock edition as in the store it shows i own this app. This is the first time i install Minecraft bedrock edition on any computer.

The error reads

"We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, But something went wrong."

-AjDj-, May 6, 2020
  4. Need to reinstall Xbox features to use Minecraft Bedrock, cannot sign in after uninstalling...

Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), May 6, 2020
Thema:

Need to reinstall Xbox features to use Minecraft Bedrock, cannot sign in after uninstalling...

1. Need to reinstall Xbox features to use Minecraft Bedrock, cannot sign in after uninstalling... - Similar Threads - Need reinstall Xbox

2. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop....
  3. will i need to pay if i reinstall minecraft java/bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will i need to pay if i reinstall minecraft java/bedrock: hiI played minecraft but i started to play luner clinet but on 4/1 i ckick the minecraft launcher but nothing happend but i uninstall it but do i need to pay $30 again and will my data be there in java and bedrock-Jacob Bor Jacob1121j...
  4. will i need to pay if i reinstall minecraft java/bedrock

will i need to pay if i reinstall minecraft java/bedrock: hiI played minecraft but i started to play luner clinet but on 4/1 i ckick the minecraft launcher but nothing happend but i uninstall it but do i need to pay $30 again and will my data be there in java and bedrock-Jacob Bor Jacob1121j...
  5. Reinstalling Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe

Reinstalling Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe: Hi,I recently had to wipe my laptop and reinstall everything. I purchased Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe in January 2023. When I attempt to download and install from the Microsoft store the only option I am given is to buy it again. How do I fix this?Thank you,SL...
  6. Reinstalling Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe: Hi,I recently had to wipe my laptop and reinstall everything. I purchased Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe in January 2023. When I attempt to download and install from the Microsoft store the only option I am given is to buy it again. How do I fix this?Thank you,SL...
  7. Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock: Hello All! I am having trouble connecting logging into my Microsoft Account using Minecraft: Bedrock app downloaded from the Microsoft Store. When trying to log in I get this message: Failed to login "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something...
  8. Minecraft bedrock sign in error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock sign in error: I just bought minecraft today and when i enter the game.It says Unlock Full Game!! Thats terrible . I just bought it and it says Unlock full game.And it says me to buy it ?? I google it and try many solutions but none of them worked.Please help me!!...
  9. Cant sign into minecraft bedrock editon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign into minecraft bedrock editon: i cant sign into bedrock edition. i own the java edition i own bedrock but it keeps telling me that i need to buy this again it extremely annoying and the mojang website and yours is very unhelpful in solving this manner so far....
  10. Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10: I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sign into microsoft account on minecraft on xbox

2. we tried to sign you into minecraft but something went wrong