Windows 10: Need to remove 100% of all data from HD then reinstall (FBI, CIA) :)

Discus and support Need to remove 100% of all data from HD then reinstall (FBI, CIA) :) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, I am kind of stuck. I need to give my ex a hard drive. I can't buy a new one. Besides, I have this one that works fine. They are not FBI or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tonys317, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Tonys317 Win User

Need to remove 100% of all data from HD then reinstall (FBI, CIA) :)

So, I am kind of stuck. I need to give my ex a hard drive. I can't buy a new one. Besides, I have this one that works fine. They are not FBI or forensic experts. But, I have some old photos and some general information I want no one to have. I want it removed as good as humanly possible for a non-expert like me. I HAVE to give them this HD - please advise. Need to remove 100% of all data from HD then reinstall (FBI, CIA) :) :)

I only have 1 hard drive im my machine at a time. I want to totally reformat and delete then reinstall. When I reinstall doesn't it save some information in a directory called "Old.Windows" or something? Are there other folders I want to remove? I was also going to use a program like "Bleach Bit" https://www.bleachbit.org/

Can anyone please give me instructions on the safest way to do this? I realize nothing is 100%. But what would you do? TY! Can I easily use my windows account then switch it over to my ex? When I go to their home?

:)

Tonys317, Jan 15, 2019

2. Question about the FBI, Raid 0 and Data recovery...

well if FBI shows up on your do[or step let me know just in case (very very unlikely) i would lol if they were there because of circuit city...you know instead of the whole "pirate and selling of copyrighted materials thing"

das müffin mann, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Skype hacked by CIA

Read more: Metadata Consulting: Skype hacked by CIA

Brink, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Need to remove 100% of all data from HD then reinstall (FBI, CIA) :) - Similar Threads - Need remove 100%

2. Hd failed and need to reinstall a new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hd failed and need to reinstall a new one: I lost the hd on my laptop which was running Windows 11. How can I reinstall the os on a new hd? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-failed-and-need-to-reinstall-a-new-one/f12ba73c-598a-4212-b144-a74ef2b75b50
  3. Hd failed and need to reinstall a new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hd failed and need to reinstall a new one: I lost the hd on my laptop which was running Windows 11. How can I reinstall the os on a new hd? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-failed-and-need-to-reinstall-a-new-one/f12ba73c-598a-4212-b144-a74ef2b75b50
  4. CIA Hacking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CIA Hacking: My name is Erik Higa. The CIA has been hacking my phone and computer. They want to intimidate me into signing a record deal I am never going to sign. They have just lost their national security clearance but they are still hacking me....
  5. CIA Hacking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CIA Hacking: My name is Erik Higa. The CIA has been hacking my phone and computer. They want to intimidate me into signing a record deal I am never going to sign. They have just lost their national security clearance but they are still hacking me....
  6. CIA Hacking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. can i clear all data from hd before i return

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can i clear all data from hd before i return: how can i remove all data from hard drive before i return laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-clear-all-data-from-hd-before-i-return/c460aa82-ea16-4877-9b79-2f57d11bb688
  8. Cleaning/ removing all data, reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cleaning/ removing all data, reinstalling windows: Hello, I’d like to know the best way to erase everything from my laptop and reinstall windows. I have an aorus x7v7 laptop. Yesterday my pc wouldn’t boot properly, I took it to a local repair shop, they said it was the ssd, they replaced the old ssd with a new one and the...
  9. Is the FBI watching me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the FBI watching me?: [ATTACH] I found a hidden folder called system.sav. I looked it up a found out that it was HP bloatware. but there is one file that stood out and seemed very suspicious. it is in C:\SYTEM.SAV\Flags and called _0_FBI_S.flg. I opened it with notepad++ and there was text that...
  10. Completely remove all data from a Microsoft Store app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Completely remove all data from a Microsoft Store app?: Good morning, I downloaded a Microsoft Store app and accidentally signed in with my old account information. I would like to sign in with my new account, but there is no way to change accounts or log out. I tried resetting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but...