Windows 10: Need to remove incompatible driver to turn on core isolation

Discus and support Need to remove incompatible driver to turn on core isolation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just upgraded to Windows 11. I am trying to turn on the core isolation security feature. Windows keeps telling me that I have to remove an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mark in California, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Need to remove incompatible driver to turn on core isolation

I just upgraded to Windows 11. I am trying to turn on the core isolation security feature. Windows keeps telling me that I have to remove an incompatible driver first. However I cannot find it to remove it. The driver is reported to be BrUsbSiB.sys from Brother. I do have a Brother printer so I uninstalled the printer from my PC to remove incompatible Brother drivers per Brother tech support guidance. That did not remove BrUsbSiB. I downloaded and ran the Brother uninstall utility. That did not remove it. I cannot identify an OEM # associated with it to try manual removal. I called Brother tec

:)

Mark in California, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Aristeidis Tsikalas, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Cannot enable Core Isolation in Windows 11 due to incompatible drivers

Hi,

Core isolation is an additional security feature.

What drivers are listed in your case?

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), Jan 30, 2023
  4. Need to remove incompatible driver to turn on core isolation

Is Memory Integrity in Core Isolation important to run if "incompatible drivers" prevent that?

Recently Windows 11 Security began notifying me that Device Security needs action: Memory Integrity (in Core Isolation) cannot be turned on because of three "incompatible drivers." All three drives were installed from my ZTE Android phone. ZTE cannot provide updated drivers.

1. Is not running Memory Integrity really risky?
    2. What would happen if I deleted the three specific drivers?
    3. What are the drivers incompatible with anyway?

Not sure why this warning just started, as I have had the phone for several years without any issues.

Thank you.

EricOlson8, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Need to remove incompatible driver to turn on core isolation

1. Need to remove incompatible driver to turn on core isolation - Similar Threads - Need remove incompatible

2. Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers: Hello,as lots of people I've been marred with the issue that core isolation is off and can't be turned on due to "incompatible drivers". However, no incompatible drivers are found when Defender searches for them.The Virtual Machine Platform and Windows Hypervisor Platform are...
  3. Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers: Hello,as lots of people I've been marred with the issue that core isolation is off and can't be turned on due to "incompatible drivers". However, no incompatible drivers are found when Defender searches for them.The Virtual Machine Platform and Windows Hypervisor Platform are...
  4. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver: When I am turning on the core isolation protection by windows defender, it is failing and showing the message.Incompatible DriversAlcGener.sysShould I delete that driver? System: HP laptop 14s-cf0120tuProcessor: IntelR PentiumR CPU 4417U @ 2.30GHzUpdate History: 2023-04...
  5. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver: Hello. When I am turning on the core isolation protection by windows defender, it is failing and shows the message that I have writed below. What should I do, thanks for any advice. jlinkx64.sysSeggerImport date: 10/2/2022Driver date: 1/9/2007Driver version: 2.6.5.0Published...
  6. Need to remove incompatible driver to turn on core isolation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to remove incompatible driver to turn on core isolation: I just upgraded to Windows 11. I am trying to turn on the core isolation security feature. Windows keeps telling me that I have to remove an incompatible driver first. However I cannot find it to remove it. The driver is reported to be BrUsbSiB.sys from Brother. I do have a...
  7. Core isolation not allowed for driver incompatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation not allowed for driver incompatibility: Core isolation on Windows 11 not possible, in my case, because of these driversI tried to find them in Windows/Sys32/drivers as suggested in other forums and deleting them but with no success so how can I solve the problem allowing the activation of core isolation?...
  8. Core isolation not allowed for driver incompatibility

Core isolation not allowed for driver incompatibility: Core isolation on Windows 11 not possible, in my case, because of these driversI tried to find them in Windows/Sys32/drivers as suggested in other forums and deleting them but with no success so how can I solve the problem allowing the activation of core isolation?...
  9. Incompatible driver Core Isolation turned off.

Incompatible driver Core Isolation turned off.: My Core Isolation was turned off by Memory Integrity as at least one driver is incompatible. I have tried to get the right driver at Intel; I was told current driver was good. Dell told me the same thing. As I tried to find help a page article Microsoft could help me. Anyone...
  10. Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Core Isolation Failed- Incompatible Driver: Hi, When i am turning on the core isolation protection by windows defender, it is failing and showing the message that i have attached. I do not have any idea that they are system driver or just some kinds of useless driver installed in my pc. I have uploaded two images. If...