Windows 10: Need to remove the following from Running tasks in Windows 10 21H2.

Discus and support Need to remove the following from Running tasks in Windows 10 21H2. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I need to remove the following from Running Tasks, every time I start windows 10 up the following services are running in Tasks can remove them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MATTHEW60, May 4, 2022.

1. MATTHEW60 Win User

Need to remove the following from Running tasks in Windows 10 21H2.

Hello,I need to remove the following from Running Tasks, every time I start windows 10 up the following services are running in Tasks can remove them till the next time I start windows.CacheTask, MsCtfMonitor, SystemSoundsService, is there a way to stop these tasks from running ?.Any Help would be great.Thanks

:)

MATTHEW60, May 4, 2022
Thema:

Need to remove the following from Running tasks in Windows 10 21H2.

1. Need to remove the following from Running tasks in Windows 10 21H2. - Similar Threads - Need remove following

2. I need to remove the following driver to run memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to remove the following driver to run memory integrity: I need to remove the following driver: wdcsam64_prewin8.sys from my system. I am not a computer genus so simple answers please. I called Western Digital and they were no help. I need to disable this so I can turn on memory intergrity....
  3. I need to remove the following driver to run memory integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to remove the following driver to run memory integrity: I need to remove the following driver: wdcsam64_prewin8.sys from my system. I am not a computer genus so simple answers please. I called Western Digital and they were no help. I need to disable this so I can turn on memory intergrity....
  4. Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2.: Hello,I need to turn the following on for the mail app, is there a way to get the mail app to tell me that I have new mail, when the app is closed.Any help would be appreciated Thanks...
  5. Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2.

Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2.: Hello,I need to turn the following on for the mail app, is there a way to get the mail app to tell me that I have new mail, when the app is closed.Any help would be appreciated Thanks...
  6. Need to remove the following from Running tasks in Windows 10 21H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to remove the following from Running tasks in Windows 10 21H2.: Hello,I need to remove the following from Running Tasks, every time I start windows 10 up the following services are running in Tasks can remove them till the next time I start windows.CacheTask, MsCtfMonitor, SystemSoundsService, is there a way to stop these tasks from...
  7. Need to remove the following from Running tasks in Windows 10 21H2.

Need to remove the following from Running tasks in Windows 10 21H2.: Hello,I need to remove the following from Running Tasks, every time I start windows 10 up the following services are running in Tasks can remove them till the next time I start windows.CacheTask, MsCtfMonitor, SystemSoundsService, is there a way to stop these tasks from...
  8. Windows 10 (1809) remove Cortana from Task Bar

in Cortana
    Windows 10 (1809) remove Cortana from Task Bar: My system recently updated to Windows 10 v1809 build 17763.195 and the hide Cortana from the taskbar seems to no longer be available. [ATTACH] Anyone know how to hide the Cortana button from the taskbar?...
  9. Remove / Disable "task view" from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Remove / Disable "task view" from Windows 10: I'd like to remove the ability to open or activate "task view" at all times. I'm not asking for how to remove the icon from the task bar. I'm wondering how to disable it from windows 10 entirely. I find it very distracting how "task view" opens after you resize a window...
  10. Tasks running but not appearing in Task Scheduler: Need to edit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tasks running but not appearing in Task Scheduler: Need to edit: Hi. After upgrade to windows 10, tasks still run but don't appear in task scheduler so I can't edit them. Where are they kept? More importantly, how to I get them to show up where I can edit them? When opening Task Scheduler I get at least 50 boxes I have to close before I...