Windows 10: Need to remove weather from the bottom taskbar in Edge.

Discus and support Need to remove weather from the bottom taskbar in Edge. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I need to remove the weather icon from the bottom taskbar in Edge, but don’t know how to remove the weather icon from Edge.Any help would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MATTHEW60, Jun 13, 2021.

1. MATTHEW60 Win User

Need to remove weather from the bottom taskbar in Edge.

Hello,I need to remove the weather icon from the bottom taskbar in Edge, but don’t know how to remove the weather icon from Edge.Any help would be appreciated ThanksMatthew

:)

MATTHEW60, Jun 13, 2021

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 13, 2021
  3. remove microsoft edge icon from taskbar

Hi to all

How can i remove the micorsoft icon on the taskbar forever, each time i restart or turn on the laptop the icon of microsoft edge appear on the taskbar, no matter if i unpin before shutdow the laptop, any suggestion or ideas of how to remove forever !!!
    ??

Max AlbertoRosales Ruiz, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Need to remove weather from the bottom taskbar in Edge.

Weather app not working

Since you've already tried to run the app troubleshooter but the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the
    Weather app using a PowerShell command and reinstall it. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Type PowerShell in the Search bar.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell then select Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the command below into the PowerShell window then press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your PC after uninstalling the app.
    • To reinstall the app, type Store in the Search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Search for the Weather app, then click Get or Download.

Kindly update us with the result after performing the suggested steps and let us know if you need further assistance.

Eileen Gal, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Need to remove weather from the bottom taskbar in Edge.

1. Need to remove weather from the bottom taskbar in Edge. - Similar Threads - Need remove weather

2. I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar: I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-the-weather-icon-from-my-taskbar/ffe145d3-f19d-4327-9b18-d16e94d28be2
  3. I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar: I want to remove the weather icon from my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-the-weather-icon-from-my-taskbar/ffe145d3-f19d-4327-9b18-d16e94d28be2
  4. How to remove the newsfeed from taskbar, but keep the weather widget?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the newsfeed from taskbar, but keep the weather widget?: Hello! I would like to opt out of news, top stories and other stuff from Microsoft Start on my taskbar, but keep the weather widget there. Is it possible to do so? How? I have already tried blocking all the news topics, but it didn't help: the news still appear. All I really...
  5. How to remove the newsfeed from taskbar, but keep the weather widget?

How to remove the newsfeed from taskbar, but keep the weather widget?: Hello! I would like to opt out of news, top stories and other stuff from Microsoft Start on my taskbar, but keep the weather widget there. Is it possible to do so? How? I have already tried blocking all the news topics, but it didn't help: the news still appear. All I really...
  6. Removing The Bottom-Left Weather Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing The Bottom-Left Weather Icon: Hello,For personal reasons, I'd rather not have the bottom-left corner of the screen display the current weather. I was able to hide this before the most recent update, but now I can't. I've tried removing the Weather widget - no dice. Is there any way to hide this?...
  7. Removing The Bottom-Left Weather Icon

Removing The Bottom-Left Weather Icon: Hello,For personal reasons, I'd rather not have the bottom-left corner of the screen display the current weather. I was able to hide this before the most recent update, but now I can't. I've tried removing the Weather widget - no dice. Is there any way to hide this?...
  8. Is it possible to completely remove Weather and News? Not to hide it from the taskbar, but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to completely remove Weather and News? Not to hide it from the taskbar, but...: I hate this new "opportunity" that came from latest updates but it seems that "feature" is a part of an important big update. If I don't want to have this feature in my system then I should keep postponing my updates forever, but it's not the way. Yes, I know how to hide it,...
  9. Remove News & Weather icon from Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove News & Weather icon from Taskbar: Windows 10 on PC (OS build 19041.1052 A recent W10 auto-update added a news & weather icon to my Task Bar. It pops-up at inopportune times and obscures whatever I'm working on. The box doesn't have an X to close the popup. So, I've learned to click in the box, and then on the...
  10. remove MS edge from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove MS edge from taskbar: i have read articles on how to do this but Edge is not even listed under notifications as something i can turn off. I went to Settings and Personalization and it is not there. I removed it once before but don't remember how. i don't want to remove it from Start list just from...