Windows 10: Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract.

Discus and support Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PhilipMoorman, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract.

Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract.

:)

PhilipMoorman, Apr 12, 2019

2. Game subscription renewal

Thanks for providing us specific details on what game you are experiencing this issue. If your account's billing and payment information are up-to-date and you're still having issues renewing your game subscription, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    on this
    link
    on how to renew your Microsoft subscription. As stated on that page, some subscriptions that started using a prepaid card can't be renewed. To resolve this, you may purchase a new subscription for the game at

Microsoft Store

If you still encounter the same issue after following the solutions we have provided, you may get in touch with our Answer Desk sales and support team. Refer to this

link
    for more information.

Notify us if you have other questions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Apr 12, 2019
  3. nokia music subscription renew

Your reply is not helping. Please give me a step by step process to renewing my music subscription.

Kunalp---01, Apr 12, 2019
  4. mitraja Win User

Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract.

Renewal of Nokia Music Subscription not possible for Lumia 710

Previuosly I used to regularly purchase Nokia Music vouchrers for renewal of Nokia Music subscription in my phone. From June 2014, I am not able to buy the vouchers for renewal and I am no more able to enjoy the Nokia Music facility. In India only
    "oxicash" used to give this service and they have discontinued the service offlate. Please help in suggesting alternate ways to renew my subscription

mitraja, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Need to renew my subscription, nothing here seems to help! I had a tech help contract. - Similar Threads - Need renew subscription

2. Need help here

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need help here: In my Store I cant figure out this error keeps showing 0x87e10bcf. Keeps coming back when I run troubleshooter sometimes it will fix the issue but when I use the Store again it will make the same error. I want to fix it permanently please....
  3. Need help here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help here: In my Store I cant figure out this error keeps showing 0x87e10bcf. Keeps coming back when I run troubleshooter sometimes it will fix the issue but when I use the Store again it will make the same error. I want to fix it permanently please....
  4. Need help here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help needed here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help needed here: PC is in miserable state where it is not booting up and keep restarting. When the stage where it shows password it will restart automatically so you cant even click the password box. This weird issue happen when I try to clean my drive by performing disk clean up. I dont know...
  6. Help needed here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed here: PC is in miserable state where it is not booting up and keep restarting. When the stage where it shows password it will restart automatically so you cant even click the password box. This weird issue happen when I try to clean my drive by performing disk clean up. I dont know...
  7. Help needed here

8. Desperate need for tech help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desperate need for tech help: Hi thank you I have used msword for awhile now, and recently renewed my subscription $99. However, my yahoo acct that I use to sign in for my windows, word, ms acct has been hacked. Not only that, but they changed the recovery email, and phone. i dont think they got into any...
  9. Desperate need for tech help

Desperate need for tech help: Hi thank you I have used msword for awhile now, and recently renewed my subscription $99. However, my yahoo acct that I use to sign in for my windows, word, ms acct has been hacked. Not only that, but they changed the recovery email, and phone. i dont think they got into any...
  10. Desperate need for tech help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security