Windows 10: Need to replace a corrupt version of Window 10

Discus and support Need to replace a corrupt version of Window 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using: a 2018 MacBook Pro, MacOS Big Sur, 11.2.3. Parallels Desktop for Mac, Standard Edition Windows 10. I have software, TC2000, that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JefferyYentes, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Need to replace a corrupt version of Window 10

I am using: a 2018 MacBook Pro, MacOS Big Sur, 11.2.3.

Parallels Desktop for Mac, Standard Edition

Windows 10.

I have software, TC2000, that quit working. TC2000 requires the use of Parallels in order to work on a Mac. When I couldn’t get it to work, I contacted TC2000, and, using screen-sharing, they determined that it wasn’t a problem with the TC2000 software.

I then contacted Parallels, and, also using screen-sharing, the technician determined that it wasn’t a problem with Parallels, but then he downloaded another copy of Windows 10, which he named “Windows 10 New”. TC2000 worked with the new copy.Evidently the original copy got corrupted somehow.

What I think I need from Microsoft support is to remove the original, corrupted copy, and make“Windows 10 New” my official copy.

:)

JefferyYentes, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Replacing corrupt files

Hello,

Error: 0x800f081f can occur when an alternative installation source is specified and one of the following conditions is true:

• The location that is specified by the path does not contain the files that are required to install the feature.
    • The user who tries to install the feature does not have at least READ access to the location and to the files.
    • The set of installation files is corrupted, incomplete, or invalid for the version of Windows that you are running.

To fix this problem, make sure that the full path of the source is correct (x:\sources\sxs) and that you have at least Read access to the location. To do this, try to access the source directly from the affected computer. Verify that the installation source
    contains a valid and complete set of files. If the problem persists, try to use a different installation source.

To resolve the issue, kindly follow the steps below.

• Download the Windows Media Creation tool, and create an ISO image locally, or create an image for the version of Windows that you have installed.
    • Configure the Group Policy as in Method 2, but also follow these steps:
      • Mount the ISO image that's created in step 1.
      • Point the Alternate source file path to the ISO sources\sxs folder from the ISO.
      • Run the gpupdate /force command.
      • Add the .Net framework feature.

Check if that resolves the issue.

Your response to the solution will be highly appreciated.

Vanessa Oca, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Need to replace a corrupt version of Window 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Need to replace a corrupt version of Window 10

1. Need to replace a corrupt version of Window 10 - Similar Threads - Need replace corrupt

2. how to replace windows 10 version or windows11 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to replace windows 10 version or windows11 ?: I am already having windows 8.1 license version, previously i also upgraded my windows 10 version in your free upgrade offer, but i removed my upgrade and returned to windows 8.1 version. But now updates for 8.1 stopped from your side .also number of software not supporting...
  3. how to replace windows 10 version or windows11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to replace windows 10 version or windows11 ?: I am already having windows 8.1 license version, previously i also upgraded my windows 10 version in your free upgrade offer, but i removed my upgrade and returned to windows 8.1 version. But now updates for 8.1 stopped from your side .also number of software not supporting...
  4. how to replace windows 10 version or windows11 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 corrupted, need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 corrupted, need help: Hello,Trying to boot my laptop results in a blue screen with the error code 0xc000014c, and no commands seem to work, including the bootrec /bcd, bootrec /fixmbr, bootrec /fixboot. How should I proceed with troubleshooting?Any help would be greatly appreciated,Thank youEbad...
  6. Windows 10 corrupted, need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 corrupted, need help: Hello,Trying to boot my laptop results in a blue screen with the error code 0xc000014c, and no commands seem to work, including the bootrec /bcd, bootrec /fixmbr, bootrec /fixboot. How should I proceed with troubleshooting?Any help would be greatly appreciated,Thank youEbad...
  7. Windows 10 corrupted, need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. The new replacement version as a popup of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The new replacement version as a popup of windows 10: I saw the new replacement popup for Windows 10 on my other computer. And installed. It's now three hours later and after several installs — its stuck on 83%. I can't get our of the install. I pressed the windows button and nothing happens. What do I do?????...
  9. Windows 10 corrupted Version 2004

Windows 10 corrupted Version 2004: Okay, so I’m complicated and I refuse to do a new install of windows 10, so I was wondering could someone provide me with a Windows 10 Home verison 2004 install.wim file so I can repair my Dism so I can repair SFC to repair windows 10? And yes I’ve try using the Media...
  10. Replace corrupted files

Replace corrupted files: Hi, i have windows 10 1709. When i run sfc command it found some corrupted files but was unable to repair them. I am also not able to replace corrupted files. Please help!...