Windows 10: Need to replace Microsoft Driver with Realtek Audio Driver

Discus and support Need to replace Microsoft Driver with Realtek Audio Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HiI have used 6 below mentioned steps to replace Microsoft driver and install Realtek driver Actually need to replace other drivers as well but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VijayBo, May 15, 2021.

1. VijayBo Win User

Need to replace Microsoft Driver with Realtek Audio Driver

HiI have used 6 below mentioned steps to replace Microsoft driver and install Realtek driver Actually need to replace other drivers as well but not working out. Intention is to remove: Audioendpoint.inf which is getting picked by default to many audio device components connected to System windows 10 . I have Creative/Razer/Denon/Logitech audio devices connected to system and respective driver installation successfully completed Files in Programme files x86 created with drivers /inf files1. Using Device Manager, select Audio component>>Realtek>>Disable. Next Sy

:)

VijayBo, May 15, 2021
  2. Tenforo Active Member

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Tenforo, May 15, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Tenforo, May 15, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Everything is working *Smile Need to replace Microsoft Driver with Realtek Audio Driver :)

Tenforo, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Need to replace Microsoft Driver with Realtek Audio Driver

1. Need to replace Microsoft Driver with Realtek Audio Driver - Similar Threads - Need replace Microsoft

2. I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers: My current Audio Drivers is 'Realtek R Audio'. My problem here is that I've tried uninstalling 'Realtek R Audio' and tried installing 'Realtek High Definition Audio' from the Realtek website and it doesn't seem to replace it. It just keeps it as 'Realtek R Audio'. I tried...
  3. I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers: My current Audio Drivers is 'Realtek R Audio'. My problem here is that I've tried uninstalling 'Realtek R Audio' and tried installing 'Realtek High Definition Audio' from the Realtek website and it doesn't seem to replace it. It just keeps it as 'Realtek R Audio'. I tried...
  4. I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I need a Realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a Realtek audio driver: I need a Realtek audio driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-realtek-audio-driver/a2a85a68-7b57-48a6-8459-b05d97d40bcb
  6. I need a Realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a Realtek audio driver: I need a Realtek audio driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-realtek-audio-driver/a2a85a68-7b57-48a6-8459-b05d97d40bcb
  7. I need a Realtek audio driver

8. Realtek Audio Drivers . . .

Realtek Audio Drivers . . .: My computer, is a Dell Laptop. Running Windows 10 pro 64 bit. I have, Realtek Audio Drivers, installed. They're, real nice. I have, external speakers, And, ear buds. It has a, built-in equalizer. But, earlier today. I wasn't, hearing anything. The, only thing, I was hearing....
  9. Replacing Intel HD audio driver with realtek.

Replacing Intel HD audio driver with realtek.: How do I find out if I can replace my intel HD audio driver or device with the realtek one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replacing-intel-hd-audio-driver-with-realtek/5f2a7c8b-c195-4e49-9e77-9d13c41dc060
  10. Can I replace default Microsoft Audio Driver with Realtek?

Can I replace default Microsoft Audio Driver with Realtek?: Is this safe to do, or will it cause my PC to not know which driver to use? I have tried this in the past, mainly because I want the enhancements tab for my mic to improve quality when recording. Whenever I tried installing Realtek Drivers, my headset would output audio very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio end point or generic software device?

2. audioendpoint.inf driver download

3. Microsoft Realtek Audio Driver