Windows 10: Need to restart my computer at any start

Discus and support Need to restart my computer at any start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am using Windows 10 since a long time but recently I am confronted with a weird bug. Since I change some of my hardware*, I need to restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by QuentinJeanningros, May 28, 2020.

1. Need to restart my computer at any start

Hello,

I am using Windows 10 since a long time but recently I am confronted with a weird bug.

Since I change some of my hardware*, I need to restart my computer at any start.

* CPU to AMD Ryzen 3700x and my Motherboard to an MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI

There is a list of symptoms I am facing of :

- I can open apps but they don't respond.

- Sometimes apps on the desktop are displayed with the default white page icon. Like this :

Need to restart my computer at any start 9e2bcb28-e5ec-4964-80b1-88ffee7a1ea1?upload=true.png
    - Sometimes this window pop up

Need to restart my computer at any start 8d0db64f-4d58-4024-9796-9080e221af49?upload=true.png

I reinstalled Windows and the bug is still here. Windows are up to date. And I really don't think that my hardware is bad enough to produce a windows error like this. Furthermore, I take care to have the minimum of apps running at startup. Actually only 7 apps and there are only drivers.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerely,

Quentin

:)

QuentinJeanningros, May 28, 2020
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, May 28, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 28, 2020
  4. Itachi89 Win User

Need to restart my computer at any start

Computer restarts!

Hey everyone, I have a problem with my computer that just recently started to happen.
    My computer restarts whenever I go to play a game, and only then!

I have never had this problem before and it just started happening, I am almost 100% sure it is because of overheating, when I start my computer it's on 42, whenever I start a game it quickly rises to about 53-55 then restarts..
    I have a Asus K8N motherboard and I cant find anywhere in the BIOS on how to stop it from restarting!

Please help me! *Smile Need to restart my computer at any start :)

Itachi89, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Need to restart my computer at any start

1. Need to restart my computer at any start - Similar Threads - Need restart computer

2. My computer won't start after attempting to restart it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't start after attempting to restart it: While trying to get my computer to restart it had a screen up that said "press any key to skip checking drives" I accidentally pressed a key while moving my keyboard to try not to press a key and now when I press the power button it dings but my fan doesn't start and the...
  3. My computer won't start after attempting to restart it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer won't start after attempting to restart it: While trying to get my computer to restart it had a screen up that said "press any key to skip checking drives" I accidentally pressed a key while moving my keyboard to try not to press a key and now when I press the power button it dings but my fan doesn't start and the...
  4. I need help to start my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to start my computer: So I was converting from MBR to gpt to turn on uefi bios but then when I restarted it showing no bootable device found plz insert one and try again. Can anyone help me with this...
  5. I need help to start my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help to start my computer: So I was converting from MBR to gpt to turn on uefi bios but then when I restarted it showing no bootable device found plz insert one and try again. Can anyone help me with this...
  6. I need help to start my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My Signin account when this computer starts or restarts

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Signin account when this computer starts or restarts: I think that Microsoft has either tried or has changed my Signin account. It needs to remain RuthS Administrator. How do I make sure it is Setup the way I want it to be?Ruth...
  8. Computer needs to restart

Computer needs to restart: The screen suddenly showed this message, then it was 'collecting data' I think it said, then it restarted. can someone take a look please. This has happened before but I thought it had been fixed...
  9. My computer will not open any apps and wont restart.

My computer will not open any apps and wont restart.: My computer wont open any apps or restart or shut down. I can't do anything. Please respond ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-will-not-open-any-apps-and-wont/e78918a7-1fc3-437b-87f5-283ebaaf6388
  10. My computer will not start any application

My computer will not start any application: So today I'm reporting to you about my computer not functioning correctly. what I mean by this is that when ever I try to join or download an application it rejects it and say The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150004). Click OK to close the application. So I...