Windows 10: Need to restore my Premium Membership. Apparently lost connectivity after repairs for...

Discus and support Need to restore my Premium Membership. Apparently lost connectivity after repairs for... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been a member for several years with code name DocOdd 42 I think but my computer crashed Sunday. Today I have service but apparently lost... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DocOdd42, Feb 24, 2021.

1. DocOdd42 Win User

Need to restore my Premium Membership. Apparently lost connectivity after repairs for...

I have been a member for several years with code name DocOdd 42 I think but my computer crashed Sunday. Today I have service but apparently lost information about Solitaire Collection app. I do not have my stats. code name, etc. How do I verify my membership and get back in the game? I am 78 years old and look forward to the challenges each day.

Russell Strange

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

814 931-3932

:)

DocOdd42, Feb 24, 2021
  2. ianstein Win User

Restore Windows 7 premium

I had Windows 7 Premium and updated to Windows 10. As so many have noted this process deletes all one's picture, music and picture files. I had backed up most of my files but lost a couple. If I restore Windows7 Premium will I get my data files back? Also
    Windows 10 will not open PDF files. Any suggestions?

ianstein, Feb 24, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Need to restore my Premium Membership.  Apparently lost connectivity after repairs for... [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Need to restore my Premium Membership. Apparently lost connectivity after repairs for...

Lost Administrators Group Membership

My wife's normally signs in to her computer using her Microsoft account. So as a user on the system she shows up as "C900," which is the model number of the computer.

Her account had Administrators Group membership, but I accidentally removed it.

I'm attempting to restore this membership without much luck.

I have activated the Administrator account but I cannot log in under this account. I can access the command line as Administrator, but Administrator seems to have limited authority there.

Using the command,

"net user"

does not show my wife's account.

Creating an account with Administrators Group membership using,

"net localgroup Administrators NEWUSER /add

seems to create a user temporarily but upon a reboot the user disappears.

I am stumped.

Is there a way to regain Administrators Group membership for this account?

TomSparks2, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Need to restore my Premium Membership. Apparently lost connectivity after repairs for...

1. Need to restore my Premium Membership. Apparently lost connectivity after repairs for... - Similar Threads - Need restore Premium

2. I need help canceling my membership for Clip champ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help canceling my membership for Clip champ: I subscribed to clip champ around late July / early August and I have been trying for months to cancel my membership but I continue to get charged. How do I go about canceling this? I don't remember the email I used but I believe it is *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  3. I need help canceling my membership for Clip champ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help canceling my membership for Clip champ: I subscribed to clip champ around late July / early August and I have been trying for months to cancel my membership but I continue to get charged. How do I go about canceling this? I don't remember the email I used but I believe it is *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  4. Premium Membership

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Membership: I renewed my Premium Membership 28042022 and today I received a reminder that my Premium Membership is about to expire. Can someoneplease let me know what is going on and why my membership has not been update?Robert Brown or Cute Cactus 31950 10052022...
  5. Premium Membership

Premium Membership: I renewed my Premium Membership 28042022 and today I received a reminder that my Premium Membership is about to expire. Can someoneplease let me know what is going on and why my membership has not been update?Robert Brown or Cute Cactus 31950 10052022...
  6. Lost my files after system restore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost my files after system restore: I recently had a problem with Windows where everything I had previously files, apps and more disappeared so I searched online and was suggested to restore my system using 'System Restore'. I did so and I got most of my stuff back except I can't find anything in my images...
  7. Lost my files after system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my files after system restore: I recently had a problem with Windows where everything I had previously files, apps and more disappeared so I searched online and was suggested to restore my system using 'System Restore'. I did so and I got most of my stuff back except I can't find anything in my images...
  8. Lost my files after system restore

9. Premium Membership

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Membership: I became a premium member some months ago so I would not have to look at commercials while playing games. However, in the last few weeks commercials have been appearing that say if you want this to end, click here and become a premium member. When I click it, it states that I...
  10. Lost Administrators Group Membership

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Administrators Group Membership: My wife's normally signs in to her computer using her Microsoft account. So as a user on the system she shows up as "C900," which is the model number of the computer. Her account had Administrators Group membership, but I accidentally removed it. I'm attempting to...