Windows 10: need to restore my printer

Discus and support need to restore my printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i nee help restoring my printer hp 5200 officejet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JUANITAFLEENOR, Mar 19, 2021.

1. need to restore my printer

i nee help restoring my printer hp 5200 officejet

:)

JUANITAFLEENOR, Mar 19, 2021

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Mar 19, 2021
  4. need to restore my printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

need to restore my printer

1. need to restore my printer - Similar Threads - need restore printer

2. I need to restore my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to restore my hp laptop: wanted to reset my hp laptop and followed F11 method to restore my laptop to its factory state by deleting all files. It’s been installing windows for many hours while kept restarting as part of the process. But I noticed that it starts from 66% and maximum it reaches 94%,...
  3. Printer needs paper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer needs paper: Keep getting error message that my printer needs paper, but it has. Followed instructions to restart the printer spooler, but still is receiving the message. Didn't have this problem until I connected my new lap top which has Windows 10. no problem when I had windows 8 on my...
  4. Printer needs paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer needs paper: Keep getting error message that my printer needs paper, but it has. Followed instructions to restart the printer spooler, but still is receiving the message. Didn't have this problem until I connected my new lap top which has Windows 10. no problem when I had windows 8 on my...
  5. Printer needs paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Printer help needed

Printer help needed: I have recently changed our router & need to set my current printer to the new wifi password etc. How do i do this please? All advise appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-help-needed/2c2ae9ee-f14c-4e48-8324-2660f88ae3c3
  7. need help to Restore my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help to Restore my PC: Hi, PC hard disk is just 32G but useable space looks like only 27.8 GB. I uninstalled everything that I had installed and what ever I felt can be deleted, Deleted all. but still it shows free space of 4 GB and if I try to do system reset it asks to free up 2 Gb of more...
  8. need to connect my printer to my new network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to connect my printer to my new network.: this should be an easy task but i cannot findout where i need to go to change network so I can connect the printer HP DESKJET SERIES 5200 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-connect-my-printer-to-my-new-network/071fee15-0fb2-48e4-acfd-e44689d05114
  9. I NEED HELP WITH MY PRINTER

I NEED HELP WITH MY PRINTER: I'll just cut to the point... So, recently I have been working on setting up my new ancient printer, yes, the HP DeskJet D1660. I found the drivers needed for it and got everything as it should be. But oh no, i failed just like i failed at living. So the printer only shows...
  10. Backup and Restore Printers in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore Printers in Windows: How to: Backup and Restore Printers in Windows [img] Information In Windows, you can export (backup) printer queues, printer ports, and printer drivers from a PC to a ".printerExport" file. You can then use this file to import (restore) these printer queues, printer...