Windows 10: need to retrieve other users password in windows 10

Discus and support need to retrieve other users password in windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Need to retrieve other user's password.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by rsmitty2007, Jan 11, 2020.

1. need to retrieve other users password in windows 10

Need to retrieve other user's password.

:)

rsmitty2007, Jan 11, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 User Password

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for showing interest in Windows 10.

Unfortunately there is no way to see what password you have stored on your account. I would suggest you to contact your brother and check if your brother remembers the password and can help you with it.

The other way is that you reset the password (if you are using a Microsoft account)

Reset your password

If you are using a local account, you may remove the password and set a strong password again by yourself or by consulting your brother. To remove the password, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type control panel and click on Ok.
    • On the top right corner, change the view by to large icons.
    • Click on User accounts. And then click on manage another account.
    • Under the list, select your account and click remove/delete password.

Once the password is deleted, you may go to the same settings to set a new password.

Hope this information was helpful. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Sahil Bali, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

need to retrieve other users password in windows 10

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

need to retrieve other users password in windows 10

1. need to retrieve other users password in windows 10 - Similar Threads - need retrieve users

2. Is there a way to retrieve old passwords after a user has reset their password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to retrieve old passwords after a user has reset their password?: I have an non-admin account on a Acer laptop running Windows 10. I don't have the password, but I do have the answers to the reset questions. What I want to know is, if I reset the password to a new password, can I retrieve the old password I forget from wherever it used to...
  3. Is there a way to retrieve old passwords after a user has reset their password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to retrieve old passwords after a user has reset their password?: I have an non-admin account on a Acer laptop running Windows 10. I don't have the password, but I do have the answers to the reset questions. What I want to know is, if I reset the password to a new password, can I retrieve the old password I forget from wherever it used to...
  4. Is there a way to retrieve old passwords after a user has reset their password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Bitlocker password retrieve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker password retrieve: I encrypted my drive using bitlocker. Now I forgot the password. But I have the recovery key of the bitlocker password. Moreover I'm using Parrot os, so I am to find the password using its recovery key to find my password. Is there any procedure to get the password, please...
  6. Bitlocker password retrieve

Bitlocker password retrieve: I encrypted my drive using bitlocker. Now I forgot the password. But I have the recovery key of the bitlocker password. Moreover I'm using Parrot os, so I am to find the password using its recovery key to find my password. Is there any procedure to get the password, please...
  7. Retrieve Password for Device

Retrieve Password for Device: How do I retrieve my password on my netbook for Windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieve-password-for-device/d9deecc9-d044-44a8-915e-13973c335134
  8. Windows 10 change/reset password of Other User

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 change/reset password of Other User: I have full admin rights to my laptop and created an additional user account long time ago, now I can't remember the password of this second user account. There is no option to reset or change the password as an admin none that I could find. So how can I get into that...
  9. Username Password Error for other user on Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Username Password Error for other user on Windows 10: Hi, I have created a user account other than an administrator account in Windows 10 without a password and with the password as well which doesn't have a Microsoft account. When I go to switch user and enter the credentials I get an error, "username and password are...
  10. network password retrieval

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network password retrieval: I am already connected to my home network but I am unable to retrieve my current password, is there any way I can see my password whilst being connected to my home network?...