Windows 10: Need to retrieve product ID from 13 digit product key to activate windows

Discus and support Need to retrieve product ID from 13 digit product key to activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a 13 numeric digits product Key ID on my Laptop box I recently bought and after reinstalling windows it asks me for something like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by avantgarde44, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Need to retrieve product ID from 13 digit product key to activate windows

I have a 13 numeric digits product Key ID on my Laptop box I recently bought and after reinstalling windows it asks me for something like xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx 25 digit key which can't find anywhere on my notebook or anywhere inside the box.

How can I activate my windows with such key?

:)

avantgarde44, Aug 11, 2020
  2. gspa1 Win User

Finding out Windows Product Key from Product ID

Hello there,

I recently uninstalled Windows-10 OS and reinstalled back to Windows-10 OS due to some reasons. But before uninstalling I forgot to capture my Windows 10 Product Key(25 digit). I have my 20 digit Product ID. Can some one help me with the procedure for retrieving
    the Product Key from Product ID.

gspa1, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Need to retrieve product ID from 13 digit product key to activate windows

Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Need to retrieve product ID from 13 digit product key to activate windows

1. Need to retrieve product ID from 13 digit product key to activate windows - Similar Threads - Need retrieve product

2. product key retrieval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key retrieval: My son originally had an windows 8.1 that he upgraded to windows 10. Recently we changed out his motherboard, cpu and ram. I completely forgot about making sure it was linked to his microsoft account. So now we need to activate it and can't. He has the original product key...
  3. product key retrieval

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    product key retrieval: My son originally had an windows 8.1 that he upgraded to windows 10. Recently we changed out his motherboard, cpu and ram. I completely forgot about making sure it was linked to his microsoft account. So now we need to activate it and can't. He has the original product key...
  4. Can I retrieve windows 7 product key with product ID?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I retrieve windows 7 product key with product ID?: Hi ,I had a very old laptop which had windows 7 Ultimate system, I forgot to save the product key from my windows 7 and installed windows 10 Pro downloaded from Microsoft website but I still have my product ID from windows 7 ultimate. Is there a way I can retrieve the product...
  5. Can I retrieve windows 7 product key with product ID?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I retrieve windows 7 product key with product ID?: Hi ,I had a very old laptop which had windows 7 Ultimate system, I forgot to save the product key from my windows 7 and installed windows 10 Pro downloaded from Microsoft website but I still have my product ID from windows 7 ultimate. Is there a way I can retrieve the product...
  6. Retrieve Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve Product Key: Can anyone advise me how to retrieve my WIN Pro Plus 2010 Product Key located in my PC order that I can "Activate" my Win Pro Plus 2010? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieve-product-key/41a604ee-f6f0-4e52-97ea-35026f7d9d7a
  7. Retrieve Product Key

Retrieve Product Key: Can anyone advise me how to retrieve my WIN Pro Plus 2010 Product Key located in my PC order that I can "Activate" my Win Pro Plus 2010? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieve-product-key/41a604ee-f6f0-4e52-97ea-35026f7d9d7a
  8. Retrieve Product Key

Retrieve Product Key: Hi, I have reset my computer and can´t remember the product key for my MS Office - student. I made the purchase online. Have gone through my email but still can´t find it. How can I retrieve it?...
  9. product key retrieval

product key retrieval: Tricky question : I have a surface pro3 purchased with original OEM version of Win10 home. Boxes thrown away years ago. It was upgraded by corporate IT to Win10 enterprise and in doing so they completely wiped the restore drive. I now wish to use this PC with Win10 home...
  10. Activation Key & Product ID

Activation Key & Product ID: Where can I find my activation Code in my windows 10 and How could I know its genuine from Microsoft ? and what's mean by Product ID when I click on proprieties on my computer ? Could some one answer my Question...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 13 digit microsoft product key id

2. What is 13 digit Microsoft product key ID