Windows 10: need to run GPS Money matters 2 on a 64 Bit PC

Discus and support need to run GPS Money matters 2 on a 64 Bit PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; need to run GPS Money matters 2 on a 64 Bit PC This runs ok on a 32 bit PC, is there a way of getting this to run on a 64bit PC please this is very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by reddwarf4ever, Mar 9, 2018.

1. need to run GPS Money matters 2 on a 64 Bit PC

need to run GPS Money matters 2 on a 64 Bit PC
    This runs ok on a 32 bit PC, is there a way of getting this to run on a 64bit PC please
    this is very very important
    Thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, Mar 9, 2018
  2. WindowsOS Win User

Windows 10 32-bit RAM Upgrade

32 bit Windows will only see 4GB of ram no matter how much you install. First you must check to see if your computer has 64 bit hardware installed. If it has you need to install a 64 bit version of Windows which will recognize all the ram you have installed.
    It's a waste of time and money installing more than 4GB of ram because the 32 OS won't be able to use it.

WindowsOS, Mar 9, 2018
  3. JimBohan Win User
    MS Money on Windows 10 64-bit PC

I cannot install Money 2004 on my new Windows 10 64-bit PC. I get an error message that the CD is in 32-bit format. All the sites that provide MS Money plus Sunset do not indicated an option for Windows 10 64-bit PCs.

Please let me know how to download and install MS Money!

Thanks.

JimBohan, Mar 9, 2018
  4. Bree New Member

No. It's a 16-bit app. You could perhaps run it in a 32-bit OS running in a VM on a 64-bit system. See the (strangely familiar) last post in this thread...
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...2-4d57b9e30d1a

Bree, Mar 9, 2018
  5. Hello
    yes i did ask this before, but somehow I thought I got it to work without VM but can’t remember how....

womderd if installing older .net framework versions would help......

so should it be ik on a 32 bit System..

thanks

6. souljazk Win User
    I'm very doubtful that installing older .Net will aid you.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Win x64 has a 16bit subsystem.

souljazk, Mar 9, 2018
  7. Just enabled hyper V and installing xp PRO which I have an original licensed copy of.....

seemd a lot of steps to set it up, but if it works then that will be perfect....

plan is to write a program in C to give all the features of money matters, as there is nothing available commercially to match it...

thanks for the help

8. Bree New Member

Don't think so. An entire Compatibility Layer has to be provided to run 16/32 bit apps on a 32/64 bit OS.

For a 32-bit Windows that's NTVDM/WOW (Windows on Windows). 64-bit Win10 uses SysWOW64 to allow 32-bit apps to run.

Windows on Windows - Wikipedia
    How-To Geek | What’s the Difference Between the “System32” and “SysWOW64” Folders in Windows?

You may have some luck with DOSBox (though I haven't tried it myself).

How-To Geek | How to Make Old Programs Work on Windows 10

EDIT: Just spotted your...
    That would work too *Smile

Bree, Mar 9, 2018
  9. Just installed XP pro using Hyper V, ollowed Kali procedure, working good, even got the internet working....
    cant get a usb recognised but am using Dropbox on a browser on XP and my DB account on my Windows 10 PC to transfer files between the two.....using Opera browser....

very pleased...

reddwarf4ever, Mar 10, 2018
  10. Bree New Member
    Well, if the usb is a sticking point, there's always DosBox. A usb, cdrom or any HDD or folder on a drive can be mounted as a drive letter.

Recognise this well known 16-bit app? *Smile

need to run GPS Money matters 2 on a 64 Bit PC [​IMG]

Thema:

1. need to run GPS Money matters 2 on a 64 Bit PC - Similar Threads - need run GPS

2. How do you run 64-bit programs on 32-bit PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you run 64-bit programs on 32-bit PC?: I have a 32 bit PC and I'm trying to install many 64-Bit programs, They just say 'This app is not compatible with your device.'. Is there a way to install it without a VM app or checking microsoft store? I'm okay with upgrading, but i don't know which partition should i...
  3. my pc 64 bit but all apps are running 32 bit.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my pc 64 bit but all apps are running 32 bit.: my pc 64 bit but all apps are running 32 bit. Therefore apps that only want 64 bit do bot work. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-64-bit-but-all-apps-are-running-32-bit/8b6d05c2-400b-4bf4-a4bb-0906f881f211
  4. 64-bit Windows not running 64-bit applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    64-bit Windows not running 64-bit applications: I have a 64-bit PC, and I want to run an application, but everytime I do so it tells me that it can't run on my PC. I've tried running the troubleshooter, compatability mode, running as admin, and nothing works. I've been at this for a few hours now. Any suggestions would be...
  5. Running 16 bit apps on 64 bit system.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Running 16 bit apps on 64 bit system.: Is it definitely possible, although the results are mixed. You just downloadthis VM made by Leecher1337 on github, run install.bat and restart. Try running your app again....
  6. 64 bit windows can't run 64 bit programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    64 bit windows can't run 64 bit programs: 64 bit versions of apps I want to install say something like "64bit windows is required" and "this version will not work on your computer. Please download the 32 bit version instead.". The messages are also blurry. [ATTACH][ATTACH] System Type: 64-bit operating system,...
  7. This app can't run on your PC - Run 32 bit on 64 bit computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    This app can't run on your PC - Run 32 bit on 64 bit computer: We have been running a Microsoft Visual Foxpro Version 9 with Service Pack 2 application for a long time on a Windows 10 Network set up. All is working and we are that the app albeit a bit old, is 32bit. We set up a new Windows Profile for a new person in the office and...
  8. Firefox 64 bit needed

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 64 bit needed: Hi. I tried to get firefox 64 bit with no luck from Download Firefox — Free Web Browser — Mozilla Please help. Thanks. 79082
  9. cant get GSP money matters to run on 64 bit W10 but ok on 32 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant get GSP money matters to run on 64 bit W10 but ok on 32 bit: cant get GSP money matters to run on 64 bit W10 but ok on 32 bit W10 Wonder if it could be a 16 bit application, which explains why it worked on W10 32 bit....dont know how to tell Maybe the only option I have is XP mode 24897
  10. CCleaner 64 bit wont run.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CCleaner 64 bit wont run.: Hi. *Smile I am facing an odd issue with CCleaner. The 64 bit one is not running, whereas the 32 bit is working properly. Here is the message it is providing: [img] So I went to the location, double clicked the target file, got the same thing. [img] But,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gsp money matters windows 10

2. gsp money on windows 10