Windows 10: Need to send a message to one the admin people

Discus and support Need to send a message to one the admin people in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I purchased a new computer last week. I made a copy of the google passwords needed for places that require me to sign in. etc. forums, online bill... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jcloversX, Feb 20, 2021.

1. jcloversX Win User

Need to send a message to one the admin people

I purchased a new computer last week. I made a copy of the google passwords needed for places that require me to sign in. etc. forums, online bill pays. I was going to upload these passwords to my google account thinking that was all that was needed to make sure these websites would recognize my new machine. However once I signed into my google account I found all the relevant information. So I didn't need to upload anything.i

But I immediately had problems getting into the sign in forums. Usually password manager recognizes the places I visit most often and fills in the needed information. Well that did not happen so using the CSV file I filled in the username and passwords. Places were not letting me in. A head scratcher. It was though I was speaking Russian to an English Reading website. One forum that I desperately need to get into has blocked my old password, username and my IP address.

I knew what the problem was the cookies associated with my passwords and username were missing and or not recognized by the individual websites. So I reached out to the Superuser website. I found out that I must make sure that
    "All cookies must be turned on". So I made that move and tried a few websites that require login. They worked once I keyed in the correct information. However one of my bill paying sites is not recognizing my information.

If I just shut down and reboot will they be able to find me then?

:)

jcloversX, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Need to send a message to one the admin people

1. Need to send a message to one the admin people - Similar Threads - Need send message

2. Send message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send message: Hi, can windows 10 pro send message like in windows XP using net send? I read from the forum that we can send message using command prompt msg * /server:servername "text". But when i try that there's error "5 error getting names" i already change...
  3. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  4. Skype messages not sending

in Windows 10 News
    Skype messages not sending: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You may have faced an issue where you find that Skype is not sending messages. This issue is common with Skype for home users, and the most probable cause has been having low or no internet connectivity. But if you [...] This post Skype messages not sending...
  5. draft message when i'm sending messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    draft message when i'm sending messages: how could i fix the problem i'm having when i send messages back to anybody and it says draft on the message board and my message don't go thru thanks...
  6. Issues on Hotmail with people sending me emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues on Hotmail with people sending me emails: Recently I have been getting annoyed emails from a variety of people who are trying to respond to my email but are failing to do so as it won't send properly. It comes up with Failure Notice and instead of showing my email address it shows *** Email address is removed for...
  7. Xbox One App on Windows: Can't send or retrieve messages

Xbox One App on Windows: Can't send or retrieve messages: So, i'm fed up with this horrible app. I've tried using it since it was released and not once has it been working correctly. Sending and retrieving messages have been bugged since the very start. There is absolutely nothing wrong on anyone's PC, this is just a horribly...
  8. Cortana Not Sending Text Messages

Cortana Not Sending Text Messages: Hi, I have the FCU installed and I have an iPhone with the latest iOS. I've gone through tutorials here and elsewhere and even though my iPhone was successfully setup, when I try to send a text message, all I get is that "I'll send that using your phone. It may take a...
  9. W10 Phone - People App missing Send Message in contacts Profile

W10 Phone - People App missing Send Message in contacts Profile: Wife and I have W10 Icon phones running Build 14393.321. On my phone when I open People and select a contact it gives me a choice of Send Message or Call Mobile. On the wife's phone the Send Message choice is missing. Can't find an option for this so any help is...
  10. Send to one note

in Windows 10 Support
    Send to one note: Good Afternoon, Have a new HP laptop and all of a sudden when I turn it on three boxes appear on the bottom saying something about one note. I always have to get rid of it. Can someone advise. Thanks. 99438