Windows 10: Need to switch out of S Mode but MS instructions doesn't work!

Discus and support Need to switch out of S Mode but MS instructions doesn't work! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am in Win 10 Need to switch out of S Mode because none of my apps work, Win 10 blocks everything! The instructions from MS site don't work! My... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Blue-ish, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Blue-ish Win User

Need to switch out of S Mode but MS instructions doesn't work!

I am in Win 10

Need to switch out of S Mode because none of my apps work, Win 10 blocks everything!

The instructions from MS site don't work!

My windows look different, it doesn't have the same path that instructions say. It says the "Switch out of S mode" will be there but it is not! NO GET BUTTON.

:)

Blue-ish, Oct 1, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Need to switch out of S Mode but MS instructions doesn't work! [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Rockman. Win User

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Need to switch out of S Mode but MS instructions doesn't work! - Similar Threads - Need switch Mode

2. Switch out of S mode not available in MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch out of S mode not available in MS store: I have a new Acer laptop running Windows 11. Incredibly, Microsoft made the decision to not let me access Chrome out of the box due to some stupid mode called S Mode which I suspect everyone switch out of. But I can’t! No matter which route I try I end up in the MS App Store...
  3. Switch out of S mode not available in MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch out of S mode not available in MS store: I have a new Acer laptop running Windows 11. Incredibly, Microsoft made the decision to not let me access Chrome out of the box due to some stupid mode called S Mode which I suspect everyone switch out of. But I can’t! No matter which route I try I end up in the MS App Store...
  4. Need help switching out of S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help switching out of S mode: I am trying to switch out of S mode, But GET button is greyed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-switching-out-of-s-mode/2cff494c-5cae-4e03-8fcd-f95daca7ba69
  5. Switching out of S-Mode but store is "working on it"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching out of S-Mode but store is "working on it": I have a week old computer -- everything is updated -- it WAS switched out of S Mode the day I got it, but this morning it has reverted to S Mode and now the store won't move past "working on it" when I press the "get" button. I've tried searching for solutions and see none -...
  6. Switch out of S mode is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switch out of S mode is not working: When I go to the Microsoft Store and request to Switch out of S mode, it replies “Working on it....” but nothing ever happens. There’s no task bar, no message about % complete or estimated time left to run, not even a circling the drain icon! I’ve left it running up to 15...
  7. Doesn't let me switch out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Doesn't let me switch out of S Mode: Hello, I have been trying to switch out of s mode for months and it still doesn't work. I go to the Microsoft Store to try to do the Switch Out Of S Mode And i click it it says enter administrator password But There isn't a password bar or username bar. I'm Stuck and clueless...
  8. Switching out of S mode not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching out of S mode not working: I'm following all the instructions to switch out of S mode, but when I get to the step to click on "Get" Switch to Windows 10 Home in the Store, it just says "something went wrong on our end, try again later". Every time. For weeks and weeks. How can I get this to work?...
  9. Switch out of S Mode not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switch out of S Mode not working: When I click "get" to start the switch out of S mode it goes grey for a moment then comes back. I've tried resetting multiple times. What else can I try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-out-of-s-mode-not-working/fc90227a-843c-4b69-b953-7cee62ecf527
  10. Switching out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching out of S Mode: Someone please assist me, I am trying to switch out of S Mode but having no luck following instructions on given links, I don't seem to have the same options as others, when I go onto store, it says to contact administrator even though I am. I need to download Cricut to...