Windows 10: need to Sync my emails

Discus and support need to Sync my emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; need help to sync my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-sync-my-emails/b376e2cf-eb65-4709-a66a-6071d6f840f4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert A Mejia, Mar 14, 2019.

1. need to Sync my emails

need help to sync my emails

:)

Robert A Mejia, Mar 14, 2019

2. email not syncing

Hi Angela,

To assist you better, please provide us with information below:

• Are you referring to the syncing of emails in Windows live mail or
      Mail App or mail client version of Outlook?

If you are referring to the Windows Mail App, I suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Change your email sync duration in the below link and check if the email are syncing.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Hope you can sync the emails.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    windows 10 email sync proble

Hi,

Thank you for the response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Mail app.

• Click on Settings at the left bottom corner.

• Select manage Accounts at the top right corner.

• Select and click on Account.

• Select Change Mailbox Sync settings

• Under Sync Option.

• Turn On Email and close the app and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 14, 2019
  4. need to Sync my emails

Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

need to Sync my emails

1. need to Sync my emails - Similar Threads - need Sync emails

2. emails not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emails not sync: My personal emails no updating, * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-sync/5362d686-23af-4477-a9e7-b2ded71e4517
  3. emails not sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emails not sync: My personal emails no updating, * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-sync/5362d686-23af-4477-a9e7-b2ded71e4517
  4. sync my email

sync my email: How do I sync my email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-my-email/552ade54-89ff-492e-9601-53a595b6d7b5
  5. Syncing email

Syncing email: My Yahoo email account wont sync on my Surface tablet. When I try to fix now, it comes up with Error code 0x8019019a How can I sort this? Have already updated Windows 10 latest version, so its not that....
  6. Emails not syncing

Emails not syncing: Hi Im on BT internet but it says I can't access my emails until updated, i have done this but emails will still not show from email icon, i press start and envelope icon, emails will still not refresh. I have spoken to BT they said HP need to update Client, HP said microsoft...
  7. Sync emails.

Sync emails.: Hi Iam getting the following error message: Error message 0x80004001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-emails/e71c0449-d8dc-4308-b578-2fd019cb35d3
  8. Syncing email

Syncing email: I was trying to sync the email to window10 mail app on computer. It successfully logged in with the account but could not sync any information with error code of 0x800700657. I deleted the account and re-setup the account, but still didn't work. Moved from:...
  9. Email syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email syncing: I have two email accounts (Bell email and Gmail) and am able to sync email on both from my home WiFi Bell network. However, when on a different network I am not able to sync emails. I am running Windows 10 email app. I tried to cancel firewalls to no avail. What am I missing?...
  10. syncing emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    syncing emails: when I click the envelope on my task bar it brings up our work email,his email (which is a g-mail account) and my yahoo email.but when I go to yahoo login website I have different emails I didn't get from clicking on taskbar.they are the same account.what do I do?...