Windows 10: need to take off "quik mail link" to my personal, (and private) email, on a shared computer.

Discus and support need to take off "quik mail link" to my personal, (and private) email, on a shared computer. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; yes, my husband has some how been able to get into my email, (or link it somehow), to be able to have a mail link directly to my email (on our shared... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by teresabaugh, Nov 15, 2019.

1. need to take off "quik mail link" to my personal, (and private) email, on a shared computer.

yes, my husband has some how been able to get into my email, (or link it somehow), to be able to have a mail link directly to my email (on our shared computer.) how can i take that off, and regain my privacy?, (and keep that from happening again.?)

:)

teresabaugh, Nov 15, 2019
  2. _vladj Win User

Sharing private album

I created new album - private one, and I would like to share it with one person only. I sent invitation message to this person and after clicking on link - Login and Password was required.

Does it mean that to share with someone means to make it "public" or I can share even private albums?

_vladj, Nov 15, 2019
  3. tfwul Win User
    OneDrive - shared link - one is required to create an account first?

I don't share files often, or better, I hardly share files.

Now I shared a video.
    Uploaded the video to OneDrive, right-click share, created a link, and sent it by mail to the person I wanted to share the file with (having a Gmail account)

That person tried to open the link and reported back that he should first create an account.

Huh..?

Did I overlook a step somewhere?

Attachment 219236

tfwul, Nov 15, 2019
  4. DTG1 Win User

need to take off "quik mail link" to my personal, (and private) email, on a shared computer.

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

Thema:

need to take off "quik mail link" to my personal, (and private) email, on a shared computer.

1. need to take off "quik mail link" to my personal, (and private) email, on a shared computer. - Similar Threads - need off quik

2. Is there a way to take off email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to take off email?: I was wondering if there was a way to take off my email from the search and settings bar im not sure why my email is showing up there and also is being automatically an option for when i go to do things even though i haven't saved it the thing is i use the email for bing only...
  3. Is there a way to take off email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to take off email?: I was wondering if there was a way to take off my email from the search and settings bar im not sure why my email is showing up there and also is being automatically an option for when i go to do things even though i haven't saved it the thing is i use the email for bing only...
  4. I've just shared a folder on my personal onedrive. On the sharee's computer this file...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've just shared a folder on my personal onedrive. On the sharee's computer this file...: I've just shared a folder on my personal onedrive. On the sharee's computer this file appears in their cloud account, but not on their computer. How canI get it to appear on their computer too?...
  5. Cant take this PIN off my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant take this PIN off my computer: Im trying to remove the pin from my startup screen because I have a password set up that I would rather use. It wont let me go through the settings, go to accounts, press windows hello pin, because when I do I get the message "This option is currently unavailable, click to...
  6. My personal email is linking to my work PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My personal email is linking to my work PC: I signed into my personal account on my work pc when I first got it as my work email hadn't been set up, now it seems permanently linked to the PC. I've disconnected as one of my devices on my account but it still remains on my work PC....
  7. Windows Mail is taking up 11.1 GB and no email account is linked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Mail is taking up 11.1 GB and no email account is linked: Hello, My default mail app is taking up 11.1 GB of space on my computer and no emails are synced to it. I just removed my previous gmail account from it thinking it would automatically free up space but it didn't help. After searching through google for a few hours, I've...
  8. How to take a mailing address off my account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to take a mailing address off my account.: I logged into my microsoft account to edit some information this morning and it said I have a mailing address from Phoenix Arizona, Mind you I live in Canada. No where near Phoenix....
  9. Dropbox sharing link via email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dropbox sharing link via email: Hi Needing help with creating a link ["Give Access To/Specific People"] - it doesn't seem to work using myself as Owner and then sharing. Do I need to individually add people's email or doesn't it work viewing through a phone? Thanks!...
  10. Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts: Hi, I've managed to add my google email accounts into Windows Mail app. However, the windows calendar app doesn't link my google calendar of the same accounts (as my email accounts). Is there any missing link? Fyi, when I add my gmail accounts, there is no option to add...