Windows 10: Need to transfer all my data onto my new Huawei P smart 2019 phone

Discus and support Need to transfer all my data onto my new Huawei P smart 2019 phone in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi there peeps As the title says I need to transfer my contacts and photos and text messages onto my new (to me) Android Huawei P smart 2019 phone, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by sheffieldyorky, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Need to transfer all my data onto my new Huawei P smart 2019 phone

Hi there peeps As the title says I need to transfer my contacts and photos and text messages onto my new (to me) Android Huawei P smart 2019 phone, but there is a problem. I have seen my contacts in Google apps, but can't find text messages or photos. I have some images on the computer but I'm now sure how recent they are. So the questions are as follows ; How do I transfer my contacts to my phoneHow do I transfer/find my latest photosHow do I transfer/find my text messages. Anything else I have not covered I was out shopping in a well known frozen food store their capital is Reykjavik and I was loading up my basket and I lay my phone down on the freezer top walked away pleased with my purchase and forgot about my phone by the time I realized and got back to the store there was no trace. I immediately called my network provider and they have put a block on my phone so even if they somehow manage to bypass the fingerprint scanner they have then got to bypass the four-digit code or the other way round, they will not get anywhere, it is now only good for battery, screen & case, OR a doorstop. Funnily enough, I was looking on my phones menu and was considering activating phone trace, but then my attention got distracted, but I am going to do it with the new phone, in order to try and prevent this from happening again I have gone to a well know auction website rhymes with "ray" and I have purchased this Item number263797562841 2.49 the reason for this it is a wire recoil. Something I forgot to mention I am running Picasa whether or not that helps any. I am running Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985) 64bit

:)

sheffieldyorky, Jun 8, 2021

2. import photos from HUAWEI P smart to pc

I have 2 HUAWEI P smart phones ,lets call them A and B

A exports photos to laptop or pc

B will not connect to either the same laptop or pc yet both phones appear to be set up similarly

Any help please?

AnnPotter1, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Transfer data

Hi,

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• What's the model of your old and new phone?
    • How did you transfer the data from old phone to your new one?
    • What type of data did you transfer?
    • Did you transfer the data directly to SD card or phone storage?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Need to transfer all my data onto my new Huawei P smart 2019 phone

Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Need to transfer all my data onto my new Huawei P smart 2019 phone

1. Need to transfer all my data onto my new Huawei P smart 2019 phone - Similar Threads - Need transfer data

2. How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop: How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop using a UBS cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-all-my-data-from-an-old-laptop/0bf68246-e888-43ca-9f61-80bde6f19a97
  3. How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop: How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop using a UBS cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-all-my-data-from-an-old-laptop/0bf68246-e888-43ca-9f61-80bde6f19a97
  4. Transfer Data to New Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Data to New Computer: Hi,I am getting a replacement computer from HP and they have said that they will be shipping an upgrade because they do not make the old one anymore. I need to know if it is possible to transfer the data from an image backup of my current computer without receiving any errors...
  5. Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheDevilsTrinket [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7yzm2/uploaded_my_phone_photos_onto_my_computer/
  6. Transferring all data to new admin account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring all data to new admin account: I am currently using an admin account with the wrong email and i would like to make a new admin account with the correct email so i am able to use OneDrive. How can i transfer everything to the new admin account? Thanks submitted by /u/butterfingerboy [link] [comments]...
  7. Transferring data from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring data from phone to computer: I have a Google Pixel 4XL and I know I have photos on it when I pull them up by pressing the photos button . However whenever I connect the phone to the computer it shows that the Pixel 4XL folder is empty any ideas please?? 159568
  8. Transfer all data from old to new laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer all data from old to new laptop?: Hello, everyone, I will get a new laptop soon and want to transfer all my data (files, photos, software...) from my old to my new notebook. It is Windows 10. I have seen several options on the internet, but I don't know which method to use. I hope you can help me. Thanks...
  9. Data transfer to new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Data transfer to new computer: Okay, I am completely frustrated. My old desktop Windows 7 crashed. I had used an external hard drive(WD My Passport) to back up my files once a month. I had also used flash drives. I purchased and received my new desktop which is Windows 10. I am unable to get the flash...
  10. import photos from HUAWEI P smart to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    import photos from HUAWEI P smart to pc: I have 2 HUAWEI P smart phones ,lets call them A and B A exports photos to laptop or pc B will not connect to either the same laptop or pc yet both phones appear to be set up similarly Any help please?...