Windows 10: Need to Transfer Microsoft 10 and Microsoft 365 License

Discus and support Need to Transfer Microsoft 10 and Microsoft 365 License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi guys. I have my email that I've used for years, and I'm getting spam mail I can't delete. I made an allias but it uses the same email. Now, I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarkeyseMundy, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Need to Transfer Microsoft 10 and Microsoft 365 License

Hi guys. I have my email that I've used for years, and I'm getting spam mail I can't delete. I made an allias but it uses the same email. Now, I need to transfer my Windows 10 License and Microsoft 365 to another email I made. What is the best way to do this? Thanks!

:)

MarkeyseMundy, Sep 19, 2021
  2. jacobacci Win User

Transfer Office 365 license that came with machine to new owner

In March 2019 I bought a Trekstor Surfbook that came with a 2 year license for Office 365. This license is listed in my Microsoft account as being valid until March 2021.
    Now I am selling the machine and I would like to transfer the Office 365 license to the new owner.
    Can someone enlighten me how to achieve this?
    Thanks a lot

jacobacci, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Need to Transfer Microsoft 10 and Microsoft 365 License

Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business

According to the service description (Microsoft 365 Business Premium service description - Service Descriptions),
    “If you have devices that are licensed for Windows 7 and 8.1 Professional, Microsoft 365 Business provides an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.”

What if my devices are not licensed for Windows 7, 8.1 Professional or Windows 10. Will purchasing a Microsoft 365 Business subscription give me a licese to use Windows 10?

uk_sysadmin_20, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Need to Transfer Microsoft 10 and Microsoft 365 License

1. Need to Transfer Microsoft 10 and Microsoft 365 License - Similar Threads - Need Transfer Microsoft

2. Transferring Microsoft Project License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Microsoft Project License: Hello,I have a standalone version of MS Project 2016. It was installed on my PC but due to a problem the hard drive failed and I have had to get a new PC. I have reinstalled Project 2016 as part of my Office 365 suite on my new machine but cannot activate it. I am guessing...
  3. Transferring Microsoft Project License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Microsoft Project License: Hello,I have a standalone version of MS Project 2016. It was installed on my PC but due to a problem the hard drive failed and I have had to get a new PC. I have reinstalled Project 2016 as part of my Office 365 suite on my new machine but cannot activate it. I am guessing...
  4. Transferring Microsoft Project License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft 365 Personal License

Microsoft 365 Personal License: I bought the Microsoft 365 Personal license for $76.46 on 5/3/21 thru the Apple App Store with an expiration of 5/3/22.The Microsoft 365 applications on my computer now indicate my licenses have expired....
  6. Microsoft 365 Personal License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 Personal License: I bought the Microsoft 365 Personal license for $76.46 on 5/3/21 thru the Apple App Store with an expiration of 5/3/22.The Microsoft 365 applications on my computer now indicate my licenses have expired....
  7. Microsoft 365 Personal License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft License Transfer

Microsoft License Transfer: Need instructions on how to transfer my Microsoft software license to my new laptop from my old one. Purchased old laptop at Best Buys with Microsoft Office. Old computer does not have enough memory to do the necessary office updates so had to buy a new one, want to move...
  9. Transfer Windows License between my Hotmail account to Office/Microsoft 365 account?

Transfer Windows License between my Hotmail account to Office/Microsoft 365 account?: I have 3-4 Windows license attach to my Hotmail account that I had for 20 yrs, I have 2-3 computer at office and home using those license. But recently I realise that while my kids less than 10yrs of age use my home computer they change display settings, and it sync to my...
  10. Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business

Windows 10 Licenses with Microsoft 365 Business: According to the service description https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/servicedescriptions/microsoft-365-service-descriptions/microsoft-365-business-service-description,“If you have devices that are licensed for Windows 7 and 8.1 Professional, Microsoft 365 Business...