Windows 10: need to turn off bitlocker, i don't remember password

Discus and support need to turn off bitlocker, i don't remember password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have win 10, i can't disable bitlocker drive because i don't remember password and i can't use file recovery key because file recovery key on local... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by diyar jamal, Dec 23, 2018.

1. need to turn off bitlocker, i don't remember password

i have win 10, i can't disable bitlocker drive because i don't remember password and i can't use file recovery key because file recovery key on local drive please help me?

:)

diyar jamal, Dec 23, 2018

2. Don´t remember password

Is there anybody here who knows if there is a way to open the microSD card when you have forgotten the password?

Both my daughters have forgotten their passwords and can´t use their cards after their phones have been to service. Thankful for any help.

busan---01, Dec 23, 2018
  3. 7.62 Win User
    Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

4. need to turn off bitlocker, i don't remember password

why doesn't my bitlocker make me type a password?

Hi,

I understand that you have issue with Bitlocker password. I will certainly assist you with this.

Please provide us below details for better assistance,

• Is your Bitlocker enabled on your system?

• Have you made any changes on your system before this issue?

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to start the BitLocker Device Encryption service.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows key + R from the Keyboard.

2. Type services.msc and hit Enter.

3. Search for BitLocker Device Encryption service.

4. Double click on BitLocker Device Encryption service and click on Start button.

5. Click on the dropdown list and set the Startup type to Automatic.

If the issue persists then change the password and change the settings on how drive is unlocked at startup.

Hope it will fix your issue. Please let us know the status of your issue.

Thank You.

Krishna Priya V, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

need to turn off bitlocker, i don't remember password

1. need to turn off bitlocker, i don't remember password - Similar Threads - need turn off

2. Turn off new feature that verifies identity for remembered passwords

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off new feature that verifies identity for remembered passwords: In the past few days, Windows Security popped up and asked me if I wanted to use a new feature that checks my identity using the camera before using passwords that have been saved on my computer.Seemed like it would be helpful, so I said yes, but it's actually a pain in the...
  3. Need Help turning off bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help turning off bitlocker: I've tried and tried to turn off bitlocker but it won't turn off. I feel like I accidentally start it on with no way to unencrypt it. what do I do? it isn't appearing as an option to turn off bitlocker in controll panel. Anybody have any advice?...
  4. Need Help turning off bitlocker

Need Help turning off bitlocker: I've tried and tried to turn off bitlocker but it won't turn off. I feel like I accidentally start it on with no way to unencrypt it. what do I do? it isn't appearing as an option to turn off bitlocker in controll panel. Anybody have any advice?...
  5. I don't remember my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  6. I don't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  7. I don't remember my password

8. Don't remember Epic password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't remember Epic password: Split from this thread.I don’t do not remember my Epic games password and I don’t have the same number or the same email no more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-remember-epic-password/b3f7caa7-b605-4732-a99f-86dbeffc28ae
  9. don't remember Administrator password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    don't remember Administrator password: I can't remember my password for DAD on my win 10. Can you reset the password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-remember-administrator-password/67ce3905-6317-43c3-9be8-f9f64a905adc
  10. I don't remember my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't remember my password: Hi. I can log in to my computer with pin code but I don't want to use that code anymore. I've tried to change it so many times but I need to know my password for it. But the real problem is I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD. I can't see the hint for my password, I can't do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant remember bitlocker password

2. cant remember bitlocker password to turn on laptop

3. i dont remember using bitlock