Windows 10: Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2.

Discus and support Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I need to turn the following on for the mail app, is there a way to get the mail app to tell me that I have new mail, when the app is closed.Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MATTHEW60, May 12, 2022.

1. MATTHEW60 Win User

Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2.

Hello,I need to turn the following on for the mail app, is there a way to get the mail app to tell me that I have new mail, when the app is closed.Any help would be appreciated Thanks

:)

MATTHEW60, May 12, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 12, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 12, 2022
  4. Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2.

Windows 10 Mail App Live Tile Won't Update!

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

We would like to know if you are receiving the new Emails in Mail app.

Let’s turn the live tile option to off and then again to on and check. Follow the steps provided below.

• Right click on the Mail app.
    • Go to more options.
    • Click on Turn live tile off/on.

After turning it off, I suggest you to turn it on again and check. Follow the above steps to turn it on.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter on your computer from the following link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2.

1. Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2. - Similar Threads - Need turn following

2. Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to turn the following in the mail app, in windows 10 21h2.: Hello,I need to turn the following on for the mail app, is there a way to get the mail app to tell me that I have new mail, when the app is closed.Any help would be appreciated Thanks...
  3. Cannot set up Gmail in Mail app in windows 10 21H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot set up Gmail in Mail app in windows 10 21H2.: Hello,I have the following issue setting up Gmail in Mail App, I click google from the list and can enter my email address and password click next then click allow, then the next box appears on the screen as soon as this box comes up on the screen you cannot type anything in...
  4. Cannot set up Gmail in Mail app in windows 10 21H2.

Cannot set up Gmail in Mail app in windows 10 21H2.: Hello,I have the following issue setting up Gmail in Mail App, I click google from the list and can enter my email address and password click next then click allow, then the next box appears on the screen as soon as this box comes up on the screen you cannot type anything in...
  5. Cannot set up mail app on windows 10 21H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot set up mail app on windows 10 21H2.: Hello,I have the following issue with setting up the mail app, open the mail click on add account, the mail app find my email address so I click it, then the following box appears on the screen and the mail get stuck the screen.Please see screenshot attached.Any help would be...
  6. Cannot set up mail app on windows 10 21H2.

Cannot set up mail app on windows 10 21H2.: Hello,I have the following issue with setting up the mail app, open the mail click on add account, the mail app find my email address so I click it, then the following box appears on the screen and the mail get stuck the screen.Please see screenshot attached.Any help would be...
  7. Need to remove the following from Running tasks in Windows 10 21H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to remove the following from Running tasks in Windows 10 21H2.: Hello,I need to remove the following from Running Tasks, every time I start windows 10 up the following services are running in Tasks can remove them till the next time I start windows.CacheTask, MsCtfMonitor, SystemSoundsService, is there a way to stop these tasks from...
  8. Need to remove the following from Running tasks in Windows 10 21H2.

Need to remove the following from Running tasks in Windows 10 21H2.: Hello,I need to remove the following from Running Tasks, every time I start windows 10 up the following services are running in Tasks can remove them till the next time I start windows.CacheTask, MsCtfMonitor, SystemSoundsService, is there a way to stop these tasks from...
  9. Need to remove the following from Running tasks in Windows 10 21H2.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Issue with Windows 10 Mail App following re-install

Issue with Windows 10 Mail App following re-install: I have several email accounts configured on the Mail App in Windows 10. However, I uninstalled the Mail App on my Windows 10 PC as the App had become extremely slow and I then re-installed it from the Microsoft Store. But now when I launch the App, a list of messages that...