Windows 10: Need to Understand - No Sure if I doing something right

Discus and support Need to Understand - No Sure if I doing something right in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have on my system INTE CORE 2 DUO CPU 3GHz Installed Mem 8 GB – 64 bit operating - 2T storage The system came with Window 7 pro with no installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alphaskate, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Need to Understand - No Sure if I doing something right

I have on my system INTE CORE 2 DUO CPU 3GHz
    Installed Mem 8 GB – 64 bit operating - 2T storage
    The system came with Window 7 pro with no installed programs at all
    I have added some. The problems I am having are:
    I have to right click serval times to get a pointer.
    I restart my PC. Then I right click ones then wait. After 1 minute still nothing.
    I had to stop using IE. Then I use MS Edge, still the same problems. I try Chrome,
    extremely slow. Maybe my system will not support Windows 10 and I need to
    go back to Windows 7 pro. I heard that you cannot go back to the old system
    after 30 days. My 30 days are up. The system now asks me which operation
    systems do I want to use. I have removed some software from my PC. Maybe I
    am doing something wrong?

:)

alphaskate, Sep 11, 2015
  2. GameOver2 Win User

Not sure if my settings are wrong or if i need to reset.

My Nokia Lumia 920 will not connect to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and it will not let me get picture's or send even a text. I've turned it on and off, made a new email address. it will ring and I can answer calls and take pic from cam.. i thought about resetting
    but i can get Wi-Fi it even back up my stuff...I'm lost..???? And some of the setting I don't understand because my other phones didn't have them or if they did I didn't have to mess with them.

GameOver2, Sep 11, 2015
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Not sure if my settings are wrong or if i need to reset.

Hi,

It can be that these issues may be isolated for each of the features, although it may look the phone can't function well, you can still harness a software reboot such as a

soft reset
    . No need to worry as it will not harm any of your unsaved files and apps.

Let us know it this was helpful.

Ian Sal, Sep 11, 2015
  4. Need to Understand - No Sure if I doing something right

ventanasguy, Sep 11, 2015
  5. otisdog Win User
    I have one computer with core 2 duo and 8 gigs memory that is running Windows 10 just fine.
    I'm betting that a clean install would deal with your problems.
    Jim

otisdog, Sep 11, 2015
  6. Thanks, I do not have a install disc. It was pre-install on my pc again thanks for your help.

alphaskate, Sep 13, 2015
  7. Thanks for the information. I try a clean install.

alphaskate, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Need to Understand - No Sure if I doing something right

1. Need to Understand - No Sure if I doing something right - Similar Threads - Need Understand Sure

2. Something is not right

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Something is not right: Windows Defender found a PUP in my downloads folder even though it doesnt exist in my downloads folder.I turned on hidden files but the file still wont show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/something-is-not-right/451e962a-f984-4f45-8974-ea8c1c1790a8
  3. Something isn’t right

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something isn’t right: Ive recently switched from a microsoft account to local account via sign in with a local account instead. Every single time i delete it and restart my pc the file comes back. The file path is User -> Public -> Public Documents -> Creative -> CTDrvLedMgr . Isnt it suppose to...
  4. Something not right with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Something not right with Gmail: Gmail loads slowly, not only initially but when I delete or click on create a new message window. On the bottom left corner of the page a message appears, "Something not right" What should I do? What if I ran Process Explorer? Windows 10, version 2004 158594
  5. Something is just not right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something is just not right: After whole night of dancing around my laptop, I got some major problems with product... Computer was constantly using 2 GB of ram memory and I couldnt install graphic drivers. After force restarting the computer, windows explorer died and I got my Lenovo frozen to the...
  6. I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something?: This always comes up, but I don't really know why or what a .net Framework is. My computer seems to work ok but I don't know how to make it go away.[ATTACH]...
  7. I need a better understanding of Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    I need a better understanding of Google Chrome: I just read on another post that Google Chrome is the most popular browser in the world. I'm interested in trying it on one of my computers but have seen problems on some of my friends computers. In this past month 2 of my friends had similar problems: slow as slow goes...
  8. Cortana - Something's not right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana - Something's not right: I can't get Cortana to bring up the local weather or any sports scores, all I get is "something's not right, try again in a little bit" Anyone run in to this on the final build or anything I can try and fix? I'm running a Toshiba Satellite L875-S7208 - 17.3" - Core i3...
  9. Cortana - Something's not right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana - Something's not right: I've just activated Cortana but not having much luck. Is there a guide anywhere as to what can/can't be done with the app? For example, I added some things to my calendar, and asked if there was anything in there for today (both spoken and typed question). When...
  10. i need to know something

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    i need to know something: so hi everyone here is what i want to learn Screenshot and Screenshot these are screenshots of my graphic cards when i look into directx recognition window when i enter 'dxdiag' in search can anyone tell me what is my graphic cards memory in gb? 62437